•ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴜᴍᴇᴅ ʜᴏɴᴇʏ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 04

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 04

ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴜᴍᴇᴅ ʜᴏɴᴇʏ

ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴜᴍᴇᴅ ʜᴏɴᴇʏ

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ꜰᴀʀɪꜱ

*punch* ......*Punch*.....*Punch*

I was continuously punching on the blue leather punching bag. My eyes were focused on the punching bag and my knuckles maintained their interaction with the leather, every second, they don't retire back because of the reflex action. I could see the red patch of blood stain on the blue leather yet it can't stop me. Even a pool of blood can't repel me because it attracts me. The red colour which is dark sometimes and sometimes it's crimson red, every shade of red attracts me but only when it's the liquid flowing outside the thick vessels of the human body.

I like slicing the thick vessel and the way the red colour splatters around, it's relaxing.

I continued punching the bag with my full force and then suddenly I sped up, my jaws ticked as the flashes of some bastards came in my mind.

My mind went on the little boy standing near the street with a small baby in his hands who was crying like hell because of hunger, the red blood was flowing from his knees which was bruised as hell, still the boy was standing there looking at nothing but his fate, which was worse as hell.

Fate, The word is nothing and it should not exist in this world, it should be removed from the dictionary and from every person's brain. As if the word never existed, because the word and thing like 'Fate' doesn't exist in this universe. If you want to achieve something, you need to work for it or you can snatch it. But you can't just sit with your hands intertwined and wait for the 'Fate' to decide what should be good for you and not.

Even if the word exists in this universe that's because some people make things go according to them and achieve things on their own. The so-called society claims it saying 'it's his fate'.

The tick sound again struck in my brain and this time I pulled my hand back to punch the bag with a lightning speed but, my hands halted in between when I noticed a face instead of the punching bag.