•ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 07

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 07

ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ

ꜰᴀʀɪꜱ

What is the definition of feeling warm? Does it means standing in front of a bonfire? Or burning your hands? Or worst yourself? Could it be the heat of the volcano?

I think, the warmness I am feeling right now is matching none of them. Because right now a fragile body which feels like a soft feather is laying in my arms.
Unconscious.

Unconscious! She gets unconscious whenever she hears a gunshot or when her brain overworks. I don't know what's the need to use her small brain into this matter so much that she ends up on the ground. The warmth I am feeling while she lays in my arms could compare to nothing I could say in words. Even I don't feel this warm when I layed on my king size bed. Well, it's rare when I lay there though.

"Antonio ! Come on the highway near the beach, there's a little mess I created. Bring guards along with you.", After commanding my second most trustable person, I shoved my phone back in my pocket. Throwing my head back on the headrest, I sighed as I was a little tired today by all the multi work I had to handle along with keeping my one eye on the troubler, who is sleeping peacefully with her head on my lap. I had taken her in my car backseat and since I didn't have any pillow or anything I had to sit here with her head on my lap.

My eyes fell on her face which was devoid of any tension! It was calm unlike me.

"Ughmm...", Even though I didn't wanted to look away from her but the realisation of someone else presence hit me and finally I glanced at the intruder. My brows furrowed and then I recognised the small kid sitting in the passenger seat while his face was turned back at us.

"What's your problem?", I asked him who shrugged his shoulders, what's with the shrug? This damn little kid had the audacity to not answer me! The King! Okay Mafia King- correction.

I relaxed my back on the back rest and raised my brows looking at the little boy who was wearing dirty clothes and his red hair was greasy, I could say that by looking at the dirt and brown colour coating his dark red hairs. His skin is white just like....rice. my brows furrowed as I stared him kneely taking every feature of his face, his lips were thin and his nose was straight. His eyes were of grey colour. Hmmm.... intresting.