•ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ? (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 22

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 22

ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ?

(ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)

ᴍɪʀᴀ

This

Is

Heaven!

"Faarisssss", I squealed excitedly and ran towards my husband who was Standing a little away from me. The moment I reached near him he opened his arms and instantly took me in a bone crushing hug.

My face was pressed against his chest, I was wearing my heels yet he towered my height, holding into his white shirt collar, i lifted my eyes up and stared into his icy blue eyes.

A beautiful smile appeared on his lips. His eyes were stuck on me and then I felt his muscular arms around my petite waist, he was holding me securely in his arms. I smiled.

The reason for my smile was my sense of safety which I was receiving from my husband.

My Husband. Sounds great.

It was always.

"Remember you said once, you would like to run bare feet on the beach forgetting everything.", I gave a nod. He remembers it. My heart started to beat like a crazy expiry machine. Woahhh! I am going crazy.

"It's the time zhena, go and enjoy every moment you dream of, forget every burden and enjoy, it's just me and you. Just a Husband and wife enjoying their beach time."

{Zhena= my wife (in Russian)}

"Really?", He nodded his head making me laugh as I pulled myself away from him and turned towards the beach, crystal clear waters and sand-fringed shorelines. This is so beautiful, we are in Athens and my husband took me here to the most beautiful beach of Athens that's Astir Beach which is one of the best beaches situated in the Athenian Riviera.

Located in Vouliagmeni, Astir Beach, it is considered as the beach of the rich and beautiful. Rich and beautiful.

It is definitely.