•ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴɪꜰᴇ ᴅɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 06

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 06

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴɪꜰᴇ ᴅɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

ᴍɪʀᴀ

"Hello Sasha?", before I could further say something the call was disconnected. My brows furrowed in confusion and I sighed shoving my phone back in my purse. This Eve, we planned to meet but she is not picking my calls, well this is surprising for me because A girl like Sasha- who is a social butterfly and keeps her phone with herself 24/7 is not picking my calls.

I shook my head as I continued walking on the empty streets. I think I should eat something because I am not going to make something, well I don't know how to make food, that's because I never needed to make myself. But from past six months I had tortured my kitchen enough, one day my oven blasted. Well that's a different story, I was craving for chocolate lava cake and when I tried making it, my oven blasted.

The next time when my cravings for Pasta rose, my kitchen almost burned, all thanks to my clumsy self who had left the gas stove open. My Father though used to appreciate my cooking skills which was like shit, and my brother used to show me mirror by insulting my foods and cooking skills. Well, he used to get a long lecture from Dad- is another thing.

My steps came to halt when I noticed a small kid throwing small pebbles in the water ahead of him, He was wearing a pale red colour t-shirt with black pants which had some dirt on it. His skin is glowing under the lights, white as rice-  his lashes were long and his lips had turned into a pale pink colour.

My feet pulled me towards him and now I was standing beside him, He was still throwing the pebbles with a frown.

"Hello Kid?", I called him as I kneel in front of him to match his height, he heard me as he eyed me from his side eyes and then ignored me as he continued to throw the pebbles in the sea ahead of us. Though the sea was miles apart from us as we were standing on the highway.

"You alone? Are you lost baby?", He sighed in annoyance as he heard me and without turning his attention towards me replied.

"What do you want young girl?", I was amused at his English accent, he didn't sound like an Indian and neither his appearance match like an Indian.