•ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɪɴꜱᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛɪᴇꜱ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 20

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 20

ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɪɴꜱᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛɪᴇꜱ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ

Resting her head on the small cute donut shape pillow of pink and chocolaty colour, she was weeping silently, her voice was muffled between the pillow, the pillow had turned wet all thanks to her tears which were soaked on the pillow.

She was sitting on the floor with her arms and head on the pillow which was on the edge of the bed.

Suddenly a knock appeared on the door of her room and she ignored it totally. Again the knock got repeated and again, this time she jerked her head up, her golden hair was messed up badly, her ponytail has turned into a messy tail.

She stared at the door and saw a feminine figure standing there. Her brows furrowed together as she tried to look at the face clearly but because of her tears she wasn't able to.

Rubbing her eyes she blinked and then again glanced at the person just to find Mira.

"Koroleva?", Mira who was standing on the door shook her head at the little girl, she eyed the room which was pink and cute, many small fluffy teddies were spread here and there and some random men's shirts were hung on the wardrobe hook. No doubt, it was Cassian's.

"Call me Zolovka, the same way Cassian calls me.", The young girl blinked her lashes and then averted her eyes from her as she pulled her legs closer.

"If he calls you that, then I won't.", Mira smiled hearing her childish voice, she stepped closer and took her seat beside the donut pillow on which she was crying and washing the pillow with her tears.

"Hmm...so you both had a fight, right?", The young girl glanced at her for some time and then again she busted crying loudly. Her nose and cheeks turned red. It felt as if she had applied blush there.

"He shouted at me for no reason yesterday.", Mira raised her brows and then a low chuckle escaped her lips making the young girl stare at her with blank eyes.