•ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 16

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 16

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ

ᴍɪʀᴀ

The warm tears skimmed through the lower lashes of my eyes. I stared at my husband who was standing with closed eyes, his face was tensed while his body language was telling me clearly that he wanted to kill that rusted man.

"Come on Golden bird or you want this man dead who is trying to save you?", That man definitely doesn't know about my husband and me.

I stepped closer and I saw my husband looking at me with nothing but guilt in his eyes, though I could feel he wanted me to run but his eyes were focused on me. His icy eyes stared back at me with nothing but a look of 'failure'.

As a drop of tear touched my cheeks, I wiped it with the back of my hands, my ring brushed my cheeks and it hurts.

It hurts.

I stared at my fingers where two silver rings were shining and slowly I took them off, taking them in my right hand, i glanced at the both men, one was my heart and other was holding a gun to shoot through him, which can lead to stop my heart beat.

Yes! My Husband is my heart beat. I don't know about anyone but he has become my heart beat. Without him i don't think I would like to live for a second.

A strange man, who I met with the purpose of finding my brother but ended up being his wife and becoming his queen.

Something I know is , it's not a coincidence. I know it very well.

Coincidence doesn't exist in our life and when I said I am married to a Russian Mafia King then understand one thing.

This was not a deal.

The Russian Mafia King knew I would become his Queen. He knew it all. He had known it before me.

And it should make my heart bleed but it's not.

Instead this is becoming intresting, I am feeling excited. Because neither my husband has any intentions to leave me and nor I am planning to leave my husband.