•ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 24

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 24

ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Divorce.

She did asked for it.

My eyes were stuck on the door from where she ran away crying. When it's hurting her this much than why she asked for it?

I am well aware of her nature and she is not from them who would leave someone with whom she gets obsessed and trust me__ My Malyshka, has never been obsessed with someone until it was me.

Her eyes which unknowingly yet got stuck on my eyes and the way she kept staring at me, i knew- She is in love with my eyes and it was not surprising because I inherited this gene from my mother and my father was too obsessed with my mother's eyes, my mother's eyes were dangerous for others until it was Father.

And so here is mine, they say- it's better to not stare into ocean where your chances of being drown is ninety nine percent.

But my wife never hesitated because she has seen me through them.

My attention diverted towards the source of probelm, I have adapted in my life, the moment my wife married me and it's ..........Davin Davide.

My so-called Brother in law.

Whistling in his low voice, he appeared on the main door from where she ran, shoving his hands in his pocket he leaned on the door frame, crossed his legs and smirked watching me.

"Ahh....What did I heard? Was it Divorce?", I fisted my palm hearing him, my nails digged into my knuckles but it didn't hurt, nor did the bullet in my leg hurted.

"Is my sister finally decided to give you divorce? Ohhh- so sad for someone, isn't it?", I didn't reply to him because I didn't want to indulge myself in a useless fight with a useless person.

"That's sad.......You bear this bullet for her and now___ laying on the bed with a wounded leg, you become a wounded lion Mr Ali and a wounded lion can't do anything _ it's useless just like a deer caught in light."