•ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ ! ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ !•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 12

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 12

ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ ! ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ ! ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ !

ꜰᴀʀɪꜱ

Time in Moscow, Russia :

10:00 PM, Tuesday.

My gaze was fixed on my wife who was applying her night cream, very softly she was rubbing her hands on her cheeks then she trailed her index finger near her forehead and massaged her forehead softly before retiring her hands back and then she flashes her beautiful smile that too looking at her reflection.

I am not saying it's weird because my wife is so beautiful that she has every right to stare at herself.

Turning with a swirl she glanced at me, I was sitting on the big coach a little away from the vanity table which was two feets away from the bed.

"Done?", I asked her as she smiled at me. My lips formed into a small smile as i replied her smile with a smile.

"Yup! Now as you promised you will answer my questions.", lifting my right eyebrows a little up, I stared at her amazed at how easily she thinks she will get the answers from me.

"It's not that easy, Malyshka!", She frowned and taking quick steps towards me watched my face as if I snatched her candies.

Why so cute.

Her maroon silk long nighty barely reached her ankles. I was wondering about the thin strap, how can it hold the whole nighty on her shoulders without letting the fabric touch the floor.

If I will take my knife and place it under that thin strap, it will turn into shreds without me even twisting the knife because the strap was so thin and it looks so weak but my wife has full faith on her thin strap or maybe she wants it to slip?

Let me take the first one as my wife was pulling her black silky net robe over her maroon nighty and the black net robe was reaching till her ankles. But it doesn't have any buttons or hooks which gave me easy access to see her chest. I mean....she is my wife and I can see her can't I.