•ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪꜱꜱ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 18

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 18

ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪꜱꜱ

ᴍɪʀᴀ

(A tip from the writer to all readers - read this Chapter slowly to process everything in your mind:)

A weird sound came out when I scanned the black card which was the key of the room, the black wide wooden door which shined more than my heels, opened and my husband pushed the door more by his foot.

His arm tightened around my bottoms and my arms tightened around his neck as he swirled a little before closing the door. After making sure the door was closed he dropped my silver heels on the floor of the room which was of wooden structure, it was a little dull as it matches the theme of the room which was dark too.

The room was big and wide but not in height, the roof was a little low and a beautiful snake like chandelier was hanging just above the bed which was a floor bed but it was still in height because of the three wooden stairs made.

The royal blue colour bedsheet was spread over the bed neatly and four pillows were kept, two were of royal blue colour same as the plain bed sheet while two small were of black colour.

The blanket was half laying on the bed while the rest were touching the stairs which were same of the floor and were of wooden structure.

There was a large grey colour rug just below the bed and it's stairs , the window was big and wide in length, the royal blue colour curtains were tugged in the corner of the window with a golden rope which made a cute bow in the centre giving it a royal look.

The snowy weather of the outside was clearly visible from inside and it gave me shiver just by looking at the weather.

White snow was falling like water droplets.

"You okay?", I was startled hearing my husband's voice and when I turned towards him after adoring the room, i realised I was standing on the bed and my husband was standing on the floor, I said floor that means no stairs, this man is so tall that he ignored the stairs which were made on the front side of the bed.