•ᴠɪʀɢɪɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟꜱ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 08

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 08

ᴠɪʀɢɪɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟꜱ

ᴍɪʀᴀ

Listening to the loud shouts of some girl, i sneaked out of my room in which I was asleep from God knows how much time I slept there, That bastard king or keeeng of the Mafia gave me sleeping pills that too from his mouth. What does he think of himself ? A rejected romantic model of some movies or what? Well, he would never get rejected but still that moron and rascal.

Okay- Mira- cool.

I inhaled deeply as I shook my head and after shrugging all the curses I had stored for the bastard - I mean Devil. I stood near the stairs and my eyes directly fell on the two people who were fighting? No shouting? I think one is fighting and one is shouting.

No both is done by one person as the other doesn't gave a shit about it. He was busy in his phone.

It was a girl with brown hairs and her back was facing me, my brows furrowed when I saw her wearing a light brown colour long maxi with a white cardigan. She looks familiar.

I stepped down and when I reached near them, i could hear them clearly. It was Mr Devil talking with her with his eyes busy in his phone as the girl shouted at him particularly. The devil is still unaware of my presence.

"I AM NOT GOING BACK TO MOSCOW WITH YOU!!", my brows furrowed and then I remembered this voice, it's ...it's my best friend.

"Sasha?", i Whispered but the moment she turned i screamed in joy while she was shocked and surprised as she saw me standing or more like jumping like a maniac, I think I am one of the crazy creature, God could ever made.

"Mira?", She whispered as same as me but she was too girly to jump like me and hence she stood there with wide eyes. She turned back to the Devil who was now looking at both of us.

"What's she doing here?", She asked him unbelievably. Wait- how in the world she knows him? Does she have any relationship with him and that's when it hit me.