•ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴋᴏʀᴏʟᴇᴠᴀ ɪɴ ᴍᴏꜱᴄᴏᴡ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 09

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 09

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴋᴏʀᴏʟᴇᴠᴀ ɪɴ ᴍᴏꜱᴄᴏᴡ

ᴍɪʀᴀ

I shuddered under the touch of the cool breeze which didn't stop and kept touching my visible skin which forced me to snuggle more into my husband.

Yes! My husband!

Don't expect me to keep a distance from him and behave all 'go away' because this man is the reason I am here in Moscow where the weather is at its lowest unlike the ego and attitude of my husband!

I felt his hand around my shoulders and the next second he pulled me more into him, well I was the weak one snuggling because he made me so close that I could feel the warmth of his body. Unlike my body which was feeling cold and might have turned cold, this man is radiating hotness! I mean warmth. Yup!

I gulped and instead of hugging myself I sneaked my arms around his biceps and now we both were standing in front of his big-aan..aan- large- nah!- bigggggessstttttt! Yes, it feels right!

This mansion looked so beautiful it's not like I have not seen any mansion because mine is way bigger than this but the fact that this looks actually like a house and mansion, both in one gives me a good vibe.

"Did you robbed some Britishers or what?", I asked him with raised brows, my head was tilted in his direction as my height is some inches smaller then his, even if I am wearing heels. This man is what? Son of a bamboo?

I saw his lips curling up in a dirty smirk and then he leaned more closer to mine, my breath hitched and I felt my heart beat rising with every second, his face was close to me and the he brushed his lips on my cheeks, i gulped when I felt him licking my cheeks.

Licking my cheeks? Did my husband by any chance turned into a dog?

My brows furrowed but before i could think or say anything to him, he yanked me by my waist and now my chest was touching his chest. Even if I was wearing dozen of clothes still i felt naked in front of him.