•ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴋɴᴇᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 26

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 26

ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴋɴᴇᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ

"will you open your eyes? Or are you waiting for me to kiss you?"

Opening my one eye I stared at him, he was standing in front of the bed with me in his arms, his eyes stuck only on me and the moment I peeked at him he raised his brows in amusement.

I closed my eyes back and then opened both of my eyes, his icy orbs were still on me, he didn't avert his eyes from me and neither did he trouble himself to put me down

I raised my brows at him too and motioned him to put me down which he did.

Softly he placed me on the bed and the moment my body touched the soft mattress of the quilt, i straightened my posture and sat on the bed. While straightening my position I reached the centre of the bed and now I was sitting with my both legs folded back, my black robe of the nighty was loosen from my shoulder and the knot was already loosened.

His eyes were stucked on my chest and i frowned feeling him staring there for more than a minute.

Shaking my head at his actions, I cleared my throat as I asked him in a low whisper because damn this room feels scary to me.

"Why did you killed him?", That's a main question.

Why did he killed Arfan? That too in a scary manner? I lost my breath when I saw three sharks swimming down in the water while he behave as if he pushed Arfan in a trip to Greece.

His eyes which were focused on my chest came up, his blue eyes shined for a second and then he stepped ahead, a step closer to the bed and his leg touched the bed.

"You asked me to",My brows furrowed, I asked him? What's he saying?

"Asked you?", His lips curved up slightly from the side and a sly smirk appeared on his lips, shoving his hands in his pocket he relaxed his body and turned his head towards the large window from where all we can see is a dense forest and fogs.