3 Email

Part 3 Email

In the meanwhile, Khushi searched for Arnav's details on Google. He was the batch TOPPER. Delhi was his native. His father was a retired police officer and his mother was a homemaker. He recently got his first posting to a small district.

Khushi read them and lay to sleep, thinking about getting Arnav's personal ID.

The next morning

Khushi got ready and came out of her room.

"Khushi, come and eat breakfast"

"Yeah..."

She heard the school bell sound. There was a government school opposite GH.

"Oh, God... I'm getting late" She ate very lightly and came out of GH.

Starting her bike, she headed to Shyam's house. Anjali became excited to see Khushi at her place after a long time.

"Hi, Khushi..."

"Hi, Anju Didi... how are you?"

"Just now you remembered me?"

"You are so smart... before I ask you 'have you forgotten me?', you took the lead..."

Anjali bit her tongue.

"Now also, it's me who remembered you. Mind it"

"I surrender... I'm sorry" Anjali raised her hands.

"I came to the Shiv Temple. So, thought to visit you"

"That's nice to hear... how is Garima aunty?"

"She is fine"

"Did Shali go to school?"

"Yeah, she went"

"How is Shyam bhai?"

"Busy... like always..."

"Yeah... after all, he is a collector's PC"

"Wait I will bring you something to eat..."

"I just had breakfast"

Khushi took her mobile out and hit her own forehead.

"What happened, Khushi?"

"Payal asked me to search for important information on Google but I forgot to recharge my phone. Payal will call me in a few minutes and scold me for sure"

"No problem, use my phone"

"No Didi... I can't login in to your phone"

"Mmm... then, do one thing... search it in Shyamji's laptop"

"Didn't he take it to the office?"

"No... he won't take it to the office..."

"Is it? Please give me his laptop"

"Wait I will bring it"

Anjali went to the room and came with Shyam's laptop. Khushi switched it on and searched about the Green Revolution of India. Taking her notepad, she noted down a few points to make Anjali believe that she really searched for something about the Green Revolution.

"Khushi, you continue. I will bring you tea"

"Wow... go ahead..." Khushi said as she was waiting for the moment.

She made sure Anjali went to the kitchen. She opened Shyam's Gmail which was on a shortcut. She searched for Arnav's Mail in that but there was no mail in his name. She checked the sent list. Her eyes sparkled, seeing asrarnav@g... She noted it in her notepad and closed the Gmail.