26 Fast Action

Part 26 Fast Action

Arnav became furious knowing the matter of Dev's Bail.

"How did it happen, Aman?" He asked, heated up.

"His friend came to the court and stated that the explosives were his. He said he got the explosives to dig WELLS in his field. He showed the license too..."

"How did he get the license without our knowledge?" he shrank his eyes.

"It's because he doesn't belong to our district but the next district sir. They have a strong bond between them, it seems..." Aman said nervously.

Arnav closed his eyes with frustration. This was not what he expected. He thought Dev Sinha would never be able to lift his head after this case but he turned the table with the loophole of law.

"Sir, Dev Sinha will not be quiet. He is already angry with you and now he has more reason to be angry with you because you fixed his daughter's marriage with Akash. I already told you that he is trying to get Payal married to the famous politician's son..."

Arnav became thoughtful.

"Where is Payal now? Did she shift to Khushi's house from the women's hostel?"

"I think she would have shifted to GH by now"

"Do what I say"

"Yes, sir..."

Arnav removed his mobile and showed him something. Aman looked at him with confusion.

"I want this... immediately," Arnav said.

"Ok, sir..."

Aman took his mobile and dialed someone.

"I'm Aman, collector's PA talking, I want you to get something immediately," Aman said what he wanted.

"Give me two days' sir... I will give you"

"I want it today itself. It's very urgent"

"Sir, it's an advanced device, sir. In our district, people don't even know about it... that's why we don't have the stock. If you order, I will bring it..."

"But, it's an emergency... we can't be waiting for two days"

Arnav understood it would not work. So, he dialed his friend Prince who was a cybercrime inspector. He attended the call.

"Hi, dude..."

"I want you to come here," Arnav said.

"Me? But why?" he was surprised.

"I need something very urgently... bring it for me"

"What do you want?"

"I sent you its details. Check WhatsApp"

"One minute..." Without cutting the call, Prince checked it.

"Ok...To give it to you, why should I come there? I will send it with someone because I'm very busy with a case," Prince said.

"Make it right now,"

"Arrey, give me time to buy it, dude,"

"Ok... go ahead..."

Arnav disconnected the call and called Akash. He attended the call.

"Hello, sir,"

"Akash, come to the collector's office and meet me tonight," he ordered but did not show a hurry. He didn't want to frighten Akash.

"Sure sir,"

"Where is Payal?"

"She is at Khushi's place, sir,"