8 Another Meeting

Part 8 Another Meeting

Arnav called Aman. He came to his cabin.

"Yes, sir"

"Collect all basic details about these guys"

"Basic details, means, Sir?"

"Who are they, what their fathers are, where they studied, where they from are..."

"I knew all the above details, Sir"

"Is it?"

"Yes, sir"

"How?"

"They are familiar in our district, sir. They won't hesitate to do their work no matter who taunts them. They just don't care about anything. Everyone in this district knew them, sir. More than that, Khushi is Tahsildar Shashi Gupta's daughter. She knew everyone in the Revenue department. Maximum of us talk to her. Through her, the other guys became famous"

"Oh... where is she from?"

"She resides in the town only sir. The opposite house to the Town government school"

"Oh..."

"The four of them studied in the same college. They started planting trees and social programs in the third year of their college life. They are still continuing"

"What about others?"

"Payal Sinha is the only daughter of Dev Sinha. He is the dangerous man of this district, sir. He does all the anti-social activities without hesitation..."

"Father is anti-socialist and the daughter is a social worker...?"

"Her father is an anti-socialist, that's why she became a social worker"

"What do you mean?"

"She started working for the society because of guiltiness, sir"

"I see..."

"Yes, sir... I heard she stopped talking to her father long ago"

"But... is not something fishy?"

"What Sir?"

"What if they are partners in crime? Why should not she do social work to bury the crimes of her father?"

Aman didn't know what to say because he never thought from that point.

"I... I really don't know what to say, sir"

"You would not have thought in that direction, right?"

"I have no reason to think in that direction, sir"

"Why?" he raised his brows.

"Dev Sinha is not a man who cares about public opinion, sir. At the same time, he would not let his daughter do social service to bury his crimes. If so, it will be as if he has admitted his guilt. He is not such kind who has repentance about his activities"

"Mmmm"

"And, one more point also there, sir"

"What?"

"There is a popular gossip that Payal and Akash are in love"

"Is it?"

"Yes, sir... If Payal is a crime partner of her father, she would not have given a chance for the gossip, sir"

"Why?"

"Dev Sinha is planning to get her married to a Minister's son. Dev will not let their love to get succeed, sir. He is a devil"