30 Evil Plan

Part 30 Evil Plan

Dev Sinha looked at Shyam who was sitting in front of him with a rigid expression.

"How are you?" Sinha asked Shyam.

"What do you want me to say? My respect in my office was washed out, my wife threw me like a wastepaper, and I was sent to jail...! How could I be fine?"

"You will regain your respect in the office soon..."

"Just because you brought me out of jail with the help of your friend, my respect will not come back to me because everyone knows me and your friend"

"What else do you want me to do? I know that Collector will not let me work on it. That's why I made my friend who belongs to the next district bring you out"

"I'm so grateful to you for doing that... how did you prepare documents that stated about the money transaction which never happened?"

"Anything is possible if we have money unless we have such a stone-headed collector...That's why I brought my friend from the next district."

"I thought mu chapter was over as the vigilance caught me red-handed. Thank god your friend came with documents and said he was the one who gave me money to buy land..."

"I didn't do that for free. I want your assistance..."

"Tell me what do you want me to do? Do you want the collector to be transferred?"

"No... I don't want him to be transferred. I want him to be humiliated...badly...he can't even walk on the road with his head up. Not only him but also Shashi Gupta..."

"Shashi Gupta?"

"He filed a case against me... how dare he! He thinks he is the only loyal government servant in this district and the whole district is on his head. He should be taught a good lesson..."

"Humiliation is easier than anything... that too in the revenue department. People will insult them as much as they celebrate them...! They will forget every good thing done by them if they hear something about them. It's not a big deal" Said Shyam.

"Tell me, what idea do you have?"

"If you do as I said, Aranv and Shashi will not show their faces to the people. Both of them will be paralyzed inside the house. He may get transferred to some other district or, to the main office in the capital" Shyam said having venom in his heart.

"Ok, tell me about it clearly"

"Social media"

"Means?" Dev frowned.

"That's our trump card"

"But, how do we use it?"

"We should spread the news about the collector and Khushi... about their relationship"

"Khushi? You mean Shashi Gupta's daughter?"

"Yes... we can do nothing with Shashi Gupta because everyone knows about him. We should hit him in this way. So, he will be cornered brutally. We should make people believe that Khushi has an afire with the collector and that's why she visited the collector's office often"

"What will be the impact of the news? Both of them are unmarried. people may think they are in love"

"We should not let it happen."

"Means?"

"We should make people believe that they meet often in the office to intimate and few staff witnessed them in the compromising position"