33 Fixed

Part 33 Fixed

Arnav headed to the Camp Office. This was the first time, his parents coming to his place. They never visited his place no matter how many times he called them. Not that they didn't want to come. It was because they didn't get a chance and a valid reason as well.

They were having tea while waiting for Arnav, sitting in the living room. Arnav came to the Camp Office cheerfully as he was going to meet his parents after a long gap. He hugged them together smilingly.

"What made you decide to engage her urgently?" Ratna asked.

"Don't you know? Your son is getting insane...!" Arvind teased.

"Arrey... he just said, he would like to see her popped-up eyes, quivering lips, shivering hands...! And he was so much interested in teasing her...!"

"Is it? Then, what happened to him all of a sudden?" Arvind frowned.

"There is a ploy against me. A few people want to pull me down emotionally. So, they decided to spread wrong and indecent information about us. That's why this hasty action...!"

"Is it? Who are they?"

"I will take care of them. This is not a time to think about them. Instead of talking about them, we have to think about putting a full stop to this matter. That's why I called you here"

"We are ready to do what you want but what about Khushi's parents?"

"I just am coming from their house only. They accepted my proposal"

"That's it... how could they deny the great district collector?"

"They didn't accept me just because I'm a collector. They accepted me it's because I'm a straightforward Collector..." he smiled.

"Ohhh..."

"What's next?"

"We are going to Khushi's house to finalize the proposal"

"When?"

"At 10 o'clock"

"Ok... we will get ready"

They started getting ready. Arnav removed his phone and made a few calls. His face was filled with relief.

Guptas were ready. Khushi wore her favorite suit and waited with excitement and nervousness as well. Though she spoke to Arnav's mother already, she didn't know how they would behave in person.

Shashi frowned seeing a few press reporters gathered in the school that was opposite Gupta's house. He walked to them and inquired.

"Excuse me..."

The reporters saw him. They knew who Shashi was.

"Yes, sir...?" One of them asked.

"What are you guys here for?"

"We are here for an article, sir"

"What article?"

"Sir, Revival Foundation has set an example in our county by building washrooms in the schools. We decided to take it to the people. It should reach everyone. That's the motivation for our article"

Shashi was confused. Khushi was a key member of the Revival Foundation but she was unaware of the article. How it was possible?

"Are not the Foundation members aware of it?"

"No, sir... just this morning, we were suggested to write the article"

"Who suggested you?"

"Collector's PC, Aman sir..."