17 I know it's YOU

Part 17 I know it's YOU

The plan was ready to strike Arnav. It was Shyam's plan and Dev was going to implement it. Dev was waiting for the right time to finish Arnav. He almost lost his patience, waiting for a long. He had never been like that. Beating around the bush was not his cup of tea. He always hit straight. That was the first time, he sat doing nothing.

But, Shyam's story was completely different. He became more cautious because Arnav became a superpower in the district. He didn't want to make any mistake in his matter because he knew what would happen if his STKETCH was missed. So, he was sketching the plan perfectly.

Shyam was not ready to meet Dev in person for any reason but Dev wanted to meet him for once before going with his plan. He bought a new SIM in his man's name and called Shyam. Shyam didn't attend a call at first. Dev again called him. This time, Shyam attended it.

"Hello..."

"How are you Damadji?" Dev asked not showing who he was.

Shyam identified Dev's voice.

"It has been THREE MONTHS since we met... We planned to do something before THREE MONTHS, remember?" He stressed the words THREE MONTHS.

Shyam was alerted.

"Haan, uncle... how are you? Whose number is this?"

"This is my friend's number. My phone is broken. That's why I called you through this number"

"Oh... in fact, I too want to meet you"

"Why shouldn't you come to our village tomorrow? There is a special pooja being arranged in our temple. I will be happy if you come to the temple"

"I will try to come, uncle"

"Thank you... convey my regards to my daughter"

"Sure... she is sleeping. Otherwise, I will let her talk to you"

"That's ok... I will talk to her tomorrow when you come to our village"

"Ok, uncle, bye"

They disconnected the call and sighed. Both didn't reveal Dev's identity because they doubted their phones could be tracked.

They were not wrong. Their phones were tracked by a secret team that was secretly working for Arnav. Though Dev said he would send a message through his loyal man, he didn't want to leak the matter as it was a very very sensitive matter. He was not cautious about the consequence but he didn't want the plan to fail. He was too severe to finish Arnav.

On the other side, Khushi was on cloud nine because of the BOOK FAIR success. She didn't expect Arnav would think this way to lift their district. She just came home, finishing the last day's book fair events. She was surprised as she and Payal were awarded as regular visitors of the Book Fair and gifted a book by the chief guest of the program. Akash and NK took one day's leave for some other reasons. So, they were not rewarded with APJ Abdul Kalam's Biography 'The Wings of Fire'. They clicked a photo with the chief guest and the collector. That delighted Khushi.

More than Khushi, Shashi was happy about it. It was a surprise reward. Until the last minute, Khushi and Payal didn't know they were going to be rewarded. Khushi came home with Shashi who was presented in the last day function of the Book Fair.

Khushi gave the book to Garima.

"What's this?"

"Reward... for attending the function all day without missing a single day"

"Would they give a reward for such things too?"

"Our collector would give" Khushi chuckled.

"His thinking is always different and awesome" Shashi said.