4 Donnybrook Start & 5 The name

Part 4 Donnybrook Start

Arnav saw the same girl whom he met on the dark street. She planted a tree and Shyam said they were useless! he gritted his teeth.

"Stop the car..." Arnav ordered.

"What happened, sir?" Shyam looked at him turning his head behind.

"Who assigned you as a collector's PA? Do you know what it means to plant trees? Trees contribute to the environment by providing oxygen and taking away carbon dioxide. They are improving air quality, climate amelioration, conserving water, preserving soil, and supporting wildlife. Where will you stand if the hot sunlight hits your head? Won't you search for shadows to save you from the sunlight? Without trees how do you breathe? They are providing their valuable time to this society by doing a great job...planting trees...! In your point, is it a useless thing? Don't say you are Collector's PA...! Get out of my car" he yelled.

Shyam looked at him shockingly. To date, no one insulted him like that. He looked at the Davali and the driver who were also equally shocked. They bowed down, seeing Shyam's eyes on them.

"Sir..." Shyam tried to say something,

"I said get out" Arnav stressed again.

Without thinking, Shyam got out of the car.

"Whatever happened here..." Arnav said looking at the Davali who was in the back seat.

"We won't tell anyone about it sir..." he completed.

"You have to tell everyone about it" Arnav stressed.

The Davali looked at the driver through the rearview mirror stunningly.

"Understand?"

"Yes, sir," they said in the same tone.

"Start the car"

The driver drove the car towards the Taluk Office.

Shyam waited for an auto to go back to the collector's office again. Khushi and her friends saw him standing on the road. They looked at each other not understanding anything.

"What is the CC (corruption Crocodile) doing here?" NK asked.

"He got down from the collector's car," Payal said.

"Is it?" Asked Khushi who didn't notice it.

"Yes... I saw him getting down" Akash said.

"Let me inquire" Khushi came to him and others followed her.

"Hi, bhai"

Shyam smiled not showing his anxiety.

"What are you doing at this hour? You are supposed to be in the office now..."

"I went to Taluk office on Collector's order. Completing it, I'm going back..."

Even though the story didn't match they didn't nag him more.

"By the way, how is your father? Still talking like a saint?" Shaym mocked Khushi.

Khushi became irritated. She never liked to hear mockery about her father's loyalty.

"Yeah... he is still talking like a saint... poor him, he didn't know how to tackle people and became rich like you" She snapped.

Shyam's facial expression said he was angry. he stopped talking to them and stopped the auto that came there. He left the place taking the auto.

"Idiot... how dare he talk about my father...!"

"He could not live like him... that's why he is mocking him... leave him" Payal consoled her.