19 Outcome

Part 19 Outcome

Arnav took a very few minutes to decide what to do. He ordered his team to watch each person related to Dev Sinha. He ordered the investigation of unknown persons entering the district. All the check posts of the district had alerted.

Arnav stood up.

"If Shyam spoke to ANYONE again, let me know," he said to his team head.

"Yes, sir"

Arnav started from the Camp Office, deciding what to do. He came to the office and saw Simran typing something in her cabin. The door was wide open. Aman stood up to see Arnav and followed him. After coming to the cabin, Arnav looked at Aman and said,

"I want you to do something immediately"

"Yes, sir..."

"It's a sensitive matter. You have to handle it carefully..."

"Sure sir"

That was when Arnav got a call from his team head. Arnav attended it right away.

"Yes, Mr. Sethi..."

"Sir, Shyam again spoke to Simran. He is going to meet her in the office"

"Where is he now?"

"He just started from the village, sir."

"How long will it take for him to reach the office?"

"Nearly an hour, sir"

"Ok..." Arnav disconnected the call and looked at Aman.

"You have to bring Shyam's wife and Simran's husband to the office," he said.

Aman was shocked hearing that. Even though he didn't know Arnav's plan he understood the purpose because Shyam's wife and Simran's husband were not a nice combination. He gulped down hard.

"Why didn't you bring this matter to my attention, Aman?" Arnav asked with a stern expression.

"Sir... i..."

"Have you got used to it?" Arnav's question pricked him.

Aman bowed down.

"Maximum of us got used to such activities. We knew it was wrong. Yet, we won't give heed to it... right?"

Aman was silent.

"You know very well they are doing wrong. Yet, you have been tolerating it. Why?"

"Sir, this matter will affect their families, sir"

"Don't they know that? Why are you bothering about their family when they themselves don't? They are taking your kindness to their families for granted. This is not a place to entertain such activities. We have to end this"

"Sir, are you really going to do this?"

"Yes, hiding a brutal truth from them is not right. We should not do that. We should not keep them in the dark. This is their lives. Only they have the right to decide whether they should live with such cheaters or not"

Aman sighed.

"Do as I say" Arnav ordered.

"Yes, sir"

Arnav asked what Aman should do. He nodded ok and left the place. They made sure that there was no PRESS reporter on the office campus. All the paths of the first floor were secured by the cops because; all sections that interacted with the public were on the ground floor only. Arnav didn't want to make fun of the issue. He knew that if the issue leaked, the press would create a big scene.