31 Solution

Part 31 Solution

Khushi frowned to see Sulthan calling her. She attended the call.

"Bhai... is everything all right? Why are you calling me at this hour?"

"The matter is serious. That's why"

"What's the matter Bhai?"

"I want Collector sir's number"

Khushi was stuck.

"Collector sir's number?" Khushi was bewildered.

"Please Khushi, it will save someone's respect and also the family's. Please"

Khushi hesitated because anyone would reach him through his PC only. She didn't know what would he say if she gave him his personal number.

"Please, Khushi. I would have come to your home directly because the matter is serious but it would not have seen right. That's why I call you"

"I will tell him the matter if you tell me. You can trust me, Bhai"

"I'm sorry... it's very important and secret. I can't tell you. Only Collector sir can be concluded into it. He has to..."

Khushi sensed his voice nervous. So, she decided to give Arnav's number.

"Could you note it down?"

"Yeah, tell me"

Khushi told Arnav's number. Sulthan wrote it in a cigarette packet.

"Thank you..." he disconnected the call.

Khushi was perplexed. What would be the matter that Sulthan was so tensed?

Sulthan called Arnav without wasting time. Arnav received the call.

"Who is this?" Arnav asked frowning as it was his personal number and very few had the number.

"Collector sir, I got your number from Khushi," Sulthan said.

"Khushi?"

"Yes, because the matter is serious. That's why I got it from her"

Arnav was confused. He just called her and Khushi said nothing about it to him.

"What's the matter?" Arnav shrank his eyes. What was the matter that Khushi should not know?

"Sir, somebody is planning to humiliate you and Khushi"

"Whaaaat?"

"Yes, sir... the matter about you and Khushi will be posted on social media by someone. It will not be a DECENT one. They started the process already. They ordered me to implement it. Somehow I managed to delay the process. Please save Khushi's respect if you respect her. Please do it, sir"

"Who is planning?"

"You know them very well but it doesn't matter at all. What matters is, that they will do it hook or by crook. If not tomorrow, they will do it the day after tomorrow but they will definitely do it... that's why I called you"

"How did you manage to delay the process?"

"The person who was supposed to do it just left the town. I saw him going somewhere with his bag and I didn't stop him..."

"If you didn't stop him, then how did they do it?"

"He will come back for sure... because the person who called him is so powerful" Sulthan hinted and Arnav understood who it was.

"Did Khushi know the matter?"

"No, sir. I don't believe she could bear it. I don't want to stress her. That's why I took this issue directly to you. Please do something... what you did for this district so far does not at all matter... what you are going to do in this matter is the real challenge for you. If you fail, Khushi will not be alive..."