14 Direct HIT

Part 14 Direct HIT

Khushi didn't know how to take Arnav's prank. She sighed and called Payal to tell her what Arnav told her about the bathroom expenses. Payal did not take it seriously. In fact, she wanted her father to be subjected to the IT raid. That was why she voluntarily involved her cement agency in it.

"I will take care of it, Khushi"

"I will come with you if you want to meet anyone regarding this," Khushi said.

"No need Khushi. I will talk to them on the phone" she said as she had no idea to meet anyone regarding this.

"Will they respond?"

"Definitely... If I call them"

"Ok, then" Khushi didn't dig more as she knew Payal's voice in their district. After all, she was Dev Sinha's daughter.

"Did Vivek start working on the specs?" Payal said.

"He gave me the list of needed things. He will start working on it as soon as he gets the things"

"Send it to me. I will order them online"

"Yup"

"By the way, how are you now?"

"Feeling better"

"Did you go to the hospital?"

"Going to..."

"You said you feel better now?"

"Yeah... but Mom wants me to go to the hospital" She lied to Payal and didn't tell her that it was Arnav who wanted her to go to the hospital.

"That's a wise idea"

"Mmm"

"Anything else?"

"Today your father went to Collector's office to meet the Collector sir"

"Is it?"

"Yes, it seems your father warned him"

Payal bit her teeth.

"Don't know what else this man is going to do to make me regret being his daughter. He is making me feel low not missing a chance...! On one side, I'm trying hard to do something for society and this man is demolishing everything. See, one day I'm going to mix poison in his food" She sneered.

Khushi was silent. She knew Payal. Feeling bad to be Dev Sinha's daughter became a regular routine for her these days... in fact, it was increasing day by day.

"Relax Payal. Everything has its end. One day this will also end"

"I wish that day will come soon"

"Mmm"

"Bye"

"Bye" Khushi disconnected the call sighing.

She had to go to the hospital now. She felt weary. She was feeling much better now but she could not avoid going to the hospital. She thought to call her nurse friend to ask for a few medicine names to tell Arnav, in case he called her as she had no mood to go to the hospital. At the same time, if she got a fever again, he might guess what she did. She didn't want to be a cheater in his eyes. So, she got ready for the hospital and came out of her room.

"Amma, I'm going to the hospital"

"do you still have a fever?" she touched her forehead.

"My body is aching, Amma. Eyes are burning" She exaggerated to go to the hospital.

"It's nothing but bad eyes...! Every eye was only on you when you stood next to the collector, this morning. Wait" She went to the kitchen and brought dry chilies and salt.