✨Chapter:2✨

What good are wings, without the courage to fly" 🥀💞~
.
.
.
.
.
Heyyyyyaaa!!! 💁♥Nice to see you here👀
So here is chapter-2!
There may be some grammatical mistakes. So ignore them like i ignore my studies (lol) 😂!
ENJOY! ☝💗
.

Ekansh POV

"ARJUN!!!! You fucking idiot.How dare you add sugar in my coffee" I shouted at my so called best friend.

" Thand pa sher puttar tu aisa behave kar rha jaise zeher mila di ho" He reply in a duh tone.

(Chill bro! You are behaving like I have poisoned your coffee)

Seriously this man is getting on my nerves now.

"It's worse than poision. I hate sweets that you already know, then what with this act?" I asked controlling my anger.

"I thought it would help killing your bitterness" He replied.

"What the actual fuck was this logic! You literally have brain in your ass" I said gritting my teeth.

"And you don't have brain" He replied sipping his coffee.

"FUCKING GET OUT YOU ASSHOLE" I shouted once again.

"Dost-dost na raha" He said with fake tears and started to move out. But then he stopped at the gate and showed his tongue to me and went out while laughing.

I fisted my hands. I will kill him someday with my own hands if he doesn't stop his this type of stunts. Anyways let me focus on my work first.

After total 20 mins. My phone started ringing!

Agrhhhhh!!! I saw the caller I'd and it was none other than my beloved sister Disha. Not the sarcasm.

On the call

"Hellooooooo bhaiii!!! GoOd mOrning" She said.

"Come to the point Disha I am busy right now" I replied.

"Does government charge extra tax on talking nicely?" She said in irritated tone.

"Cut this crap. And tell me why did you call" I asked.

"Oh yes I was saying that Mom told you to come for dinner today".She finally said.

"Okh.Anything else?" I said.

And she cut the call. Damn!! Everyone has a hobby to irritate me. Shrugging off my thoughts I started to complete my work.

Time skip to night

Agrhhh finally it is done. I can finally go to my parents house now. Yeah you heard it right. I don't live with my parents instead I have live in my farm house. Due to many reasons!

Anyways.

I grabbed my car keys and walk away from my cabin.

After coming out of the building. I move to parking area and drove away in my car.

The road was silent and dark.I was driving silently but then

Suddenly I saw a girl standing in the middle of the road. I press horn of my car but it was too late. Instead of getting side she turned around.

And fuck.

I press the break hardly. My car stopped near her legs and guess what she fall due this sudden action.

It's good that she didn't get injured. I don't want to harm innocent people.

I was lost in my thoughts but then I saw her tapping on my car window. I opened it.

"Hey mister come out first".

"Don't you know how to drive? What if something happens to me? Huh! Apologize first". She said.

How dare she talk to me like this. Doesn't she know who I am.

I came out of my car.

Then I saw her brown eyes. Damn! They are captivating.

Stop Ekansh what are you thinking!!!

"But nothing happens to you. But I will make sure something will happen to you if you will not shut this mouth of yours". I said to her.

"Hahaha nice joke Mister.You are talking like you are a mafia." She said while laughing.

The audacity of this girl.

"What if I say I am" I Smirked.

"Then I will say go and take appointment with psychologist".She smirked back.

Enough of this shit talk now. She is talking back to EKANSH RAGHUVANSHI. Now she have to face consequences.

I took out the gun out of my pocket and pointed at her head and she widens her eyes.

"I-i-" She tried to talk.

"What happened miss? Are you afraid now?" I said with a smirk.

"I am sorry please leave me" She said while her face colors were faded.

I smirked after seeing her state. This is because of her own doing. And now she have to face consequences.

But suddenly my phone rang. Arghh...
I totally forgot I have to reach home.Mom and dad must be waiting for me.

I looked at her. The sweats on her face was showing how much she is scared right now. I will see her some other time because now I have to leave.

I removed gun from her head. She let out a heavy breath which she was holding I don't from when.

"I am leaving, but take my warning don't ever come in front of my eyes" I said to her.

She nodded 5 times.

I sat in my car and left to my destination.

🥀💕

Heyy thank you for reading till here.💞
Make sure to vote and comment your views💁✨

Thank you!💕

~🌈💗