✨Chapter:49✨

Guizzz!!! 50k ho gyeee😭💗💗.
.
.
.
.
Author's POV

Surbhi entered inside the room and saw Ekansh combing his hair with full attention. She sighed looking at him.

"What are you doing?" Surbhi was pissed off.

Ekansh didn't replied he just keep looking at his hair in the mirror. Surbhi came and stand in front of him while folding her arms against her chest.

"What?" Ekansh asked looking at her reflection in the mirror.

"Aren't you done yet?" Surbhi asked.
"No." He replied.

"Tch... Ekansh sir we are getting late." Surbhi said.

"Yeah because of you." Ekansh said nonchalantly.

"Because of me? How?" Surbhi said.

Ekansh didn't replied just smirked. Surbhi frowned her eyebrows in confusing but soon understood what he meant. She turned her head to opposite direction.

"I'm done. Let's go.." Ekansh said and went toward the bed stand to get his watch. Surbhi heard him but didn't move from her place.

"I said let's go." Ekansh said.

"Umm.. You can go.. I'm coming in five minutes." Surbhi nervously said.

"Why?" Ekansh asked.

"Ughh..." Surbhi was thinking of a excuse.

"I need words." Ekansh said coming closer to her. He came and stand in front of her and was looking straight into her eyes.

"I-i" Surbhi wasn't able to look in his eyes so she was looking here and there. Just then Ekansh noticed something on her neck. He removed her hair from her neck to get the clear look of
what was there. Due to his sudden touch Surbhi flinched.

Ekansh noticed that there was a hickey on her neck. He smirked looking at his art. Now he realized what Surbhi was actually trying to say.

"You want to cover it?" He asked looking at her neck. She Nodded her head.

"Ok go ahead." He said giving her space to move.

She went to vanity table and started applying foundation.

"You should order more bottles for future use. This won't be enough to cover whole body." Ekansh said while his infamous smirk haven't disappeared yet.

Surbhi looked at him with confused expression.

"Why whole body? It's for face." Poor Surbhi didn't get what her innocent husband is saying.
.
.
.
.
Time skip to Raghuvanshi Mansion

Ekansh and Surbhi came outside of the car and went towards the gate.Disha and Dada ji were waiting for them at the gate.

Seeing Dada ji, Surbhi went to touch his feet. When she was about to touch his feets Dada ji stopped her by saying "Betiyan pair nhi chuti." (Daughters don't touch feet). Dada ji hugged her instead and then hugged Ekansh too.

Later than Disha hugged Surbhi.
"You should have come alone. There was no need to bring someone." Disha said looking at Ekansh. Ekansh just glared at her and went inside the mansion.

"How are you Dada ji?" Surbhi asked.

"Fine after seeing you." Dada ji said with a smile.

"Let's go inside." Disha said. And they went inside the mansion.

"Maa look.. Surbhi came." Disha shouted.

"Coming." Minakshi shouted back from the kitchen.

"Let's sit first." Disha suggested and they all sat on the sofa.

"Kaisi hai meri beti?" Minakshi asked coming from the kitchen.
(How's my daughter?)

"Thik hu maa.. Aap btao." Surbhi said and stood up to hug her.
(I'm fine mom. What about you?)

"I'm Fine too." Minakshi said hugging her back.

"I cooked many dishes as I didn't know what's your favorite... Tell me your favorite dish I'll prepare it from next time." Minakshi said.

"Maa thank you so so much.. You are the best." Surbhi said with a huge grin.

"And I like everything expect vegetables." Surbhi said. Minakshi laughed at her antics.

Minakshi was happy about the fact that Surbhi is now comfortable with her not awkward because this time she mentioned what's she likes not said "No need for for this. I don't wanna trouble you."

"By the way where's Ekansh?" Minakshi finally remembered about her son.

"With his second wife." Disha said and everyone looked at her with 'what do you mean expression'

"I mean his phone.. He's with his phone, his second wife. Because first one is his laptop." Disha said. Everyone started laughing.

"What's going on?" Ekansh said entering the living room.

"My son finally came." Minakshi said and went toward Ekansh and hugged him.

"After all my mother called me." Ekansh said hugging her back.

"Ok you all talk I have some dishes to prepare." Minakshi said and move out of the room.

"It's time for my medicine so I am going to take it." Dada ji said and also went to his room.

Now Surbhi Disha and Ekansh were present in the room.

"SURBHI." A loud voice came from behind. Ekansh closed his eyes as he realized whose voice is that.

"Hey guys." Arjun said with a huge smile.

"Why you are smiling that much? Is there something funny?" Ekansh said.

"Toh kya teri tarah sada hua face banake rakhu pura time." Arjun said mimicking Ekansh's facial expressions.

"Hahaha.. Too accurate." Surbhi laughed but suddenly stopped after Ekansh glared at her.

"I know right." Disha joined too.

"Surbhi and Arjun bhai let's go. I have something to talk to you both." Disha said.

"Okhh let's go." Arjun said.

"Surbhi you are coming right?" Arjun asked.

"No she isn't." Ekansh stepped into the conversation.

"I'm not asking you." Arjun said.

"But I am telling you." Ekansh said.

"She is coming with us." Disha said.

"No she isn't." Ekansh said.

"Ek rassi lake du... Bandh ke rkh lena.. Koi leke bhag na jaye." Arjun said.
(Should I give you one rope. Tie her with you so she won't escape.)

Ekansh glared at him then spare a glance at Surbhi before moving out from there.

"Bhkk.. Kya kiya!! Ab ye gussa mere pai utarenge." Surbhi smacked Arjun's head.
(What did you do? Now he will get angry at me.)

"Ouch... " Arjun hissed in pain.

"Ok guys  now let's go." Disha said.
Then they all went to Disha's room.
.
.
.
Ik the chapter was short!!! 😭please bear it... I promise to update a very long chapter soon!! Pkka wala promise 👉👈.

Do tell me how's the chapter!!?

And don't forget to vote and comment🤍.

See ya very soon.. With a longer update!!! 🤭💗.

And tysm for 50k reads🥺💗.