✨Chapter:36✨

Chaos makes the muse~
.
.
.
Hey💃💗.Tysm everyone for 17k🥺❤
You guys are the best😭💗💗✨✨.
.
.
Enjoy now~
.
.
.
Author's POV

Time skip to Ekansh's  mansion

"Yes first kick that and then enter." Kamla said to Surbhi.

Ekansh and Surbhi were standing at the door. Surbhi followed her without any questions. She kicked that kalash and entered the house.

"Welcome to the house Surbhi." Kamla said and hugged Surbhi. Surbhi hugged her back.

"Finally Ekansh got married. I haven't expected this day to come this soon." Kamla mocked.

"Auntyyy!!!" Ekansh whined.

"Ok ok now you both go and get fresh." Shanti said. They nodded and went upstairs.
.
.
.
Ekansh opened his room's door. They both entered the room. Ekansh dropped the luggage from his hands and sat on the bed.

"You should have called some worker to carry bags." Surbhi said.

"Well I am strong enough to do that myself." He replied.

"Fine." Surbhi said and went near her suitcase.

"Now can you show me my room." Surbhi said.

"Is this looking like a forest to you?" Ekansh asked in a sarcastic tone.

"No I mean-" She was cut off by her husband.

"We are married. This is our room. And you will stay here. Understand?" Ekansh asked while standing up.

"But sir-" Surbhi was saying.

"Ok I am going to change. After that you can change." Ekansh said and went to the closet.

"This man. Agrhhh!" Surbhi screamed in her head.

Surbhi sat on the bed and started opening her suitcase as she had no other option.

After 10 minutes Ekansh came back wearing a black lower and plain white shirt. Still mange to look hot.

He came and sat on the bed with his laptop. Surbhi looked at him for a second then took her clothes and went to change.

After 20 minutes Surbhi came out wearing a pink kurti.

Ekansh looked at her after getting distracted by her anklets

.
Surbhi took out her clothes from the suitcase.

"Where can I put this?" Surbhi asked Ekansh while signalling towards her clothes.

"Umm... In the closet. On the left side." Ekansh replied.

Surbhi nodded and shifted her clothes there.