✨Chapter:28✨

Life is to be lived,
Not regretted.!
.
.
.
Hey hey hey🙈💗.
.
.
.
Ekansh's POV

Currently I am in the garden listening to shits of my best friend about why he didn't attended my marriage.

"Sorry Ekansh I was very ill." He said.

"Okay." I replied as I know this man is lying. He didn't liked me getting married to Akshara and well I don't know the reason.

"By the way how's bhabi?" He asked.

"You should call and ask her." I replied.

"Ohh I would love to. But I don't have her number." He said.

"You have." I said.

"No I don't." He said.

"Don't you have Surbhi's number?" I said.

"I do. But why would I call her?" He asked.

"Because she is your Bhabhi." I said.

"WHAT?" He shouted on the call.

"See Ekansh if you liked Surbhi you should have tell me before but now that you are married we can't do anything." He said.

He is literally the dumbest thing.

"Stfu Arjun. Now listen what exactly happened...... " I narrated him the whole thing.

"Oo em gee." He said.

"Now I believe in destiny." He said again.

"What destiny?" I said.

"Surbhi was destined to marry you." He said.

I wasn't speaking anything.

"Listen Ekansh." He said.

"Hmm."

"Please don't behave bad with her. She is the kindest and purest soul I know. She did all this just to save Disha." He said.

"Hmm." I just hummed in response.

"Okay bye. It's getting late." He said and hang up the call.

Arjun was right. Working with her made me realise that she isn't someone who broke anyone's trust. She is just too kind and yeah dumb too. It wasn't her fault technically. Ahhh!!! I don't what to do! Let's see what more destiny brings to us.

I sighed and went toward my room.
.
.
I entered the room and saw her walking here and there fastly. She stopped when she saw me and came near me.

"Ekansh sir trust me it wasn't completely my fault. I was just trying to help. I didn't want to marry you and I know you don't want to marry me too. Please forgive me for creating this mess. Trust me i won't tell anyone about our marriage. I will leave to my house tomorrow. I don't expect anything from you and this marriage . And we can file a divorce too after 6 months." She was speaking non-stop.

I don't know why but her words kinda hurts me. What does she mean she don't expect anything from this marriage and she will leave tomorrow. Now this house is hers too. She is my wife.

She wants divorce too.

I looked at her and then went toward the night stand to bring a glass of water.

"Wifey thak gyi hogi itna bolke. Lo pani piyo." I said and handled her the glass of water.
(Wifey you must be tired after speaking this much.)

"Drink." I said. And she followed.