✨Chapter:38✨

She found heaven in bookstore
She got lost in the pages~
.
.
.
.
Heyaaa!!! We have completed nearly 20k reads 🥺💗. Tysm everyone ❤. You all are the best 😭💕.
.
.
.
Enjoy now.
.
.
Author's POV

"Where?" Someone shouted.

Ekansh chuckled and suddenly pulled Surbhi towards him and wrap his one arm around her shoulders. Surbhi was too stunned by his action. More anxiety was growing inside her.

"Meet Mrs.Surbhi Ekansh Raghuvanshi Everyone." Ekansh announced.

Everyone's jaw dropped. They all were too stunned as they knew Akshara Rawat is going to marry Ekansh Raghuvanshi. Some were thinking how this happened.. And some were fuming in anger.

Surbhi keep her head lowered.

"If you all have any confusion.... Kindly keep that to yourself because I ain't google who will solve your doubts." Ekansh said in a serious tone.

"Now go back to work everyone." He announced.

Having no other option everybody left.

When everyone leave Surbhi quickly detached herself from Ekansh.

"Wooww... By the way that last Google dialouge was lit." Arjun laughed and clapped his hands.

"Arjun you also." Surbhi said and went while stomping her feet.

"What's with her?" Arjun said.

"She's crack." Ekansh replied.

"By the way what you wanted to tell me?" Arjun asked.

"Oo yes. The thing is.... " Ekansh was narrating the story.

Flashback

"What about this file Ekansh?" Arjun asked indicating the file in his hands.

"Oo that Ms.Sharma will manage." Ekansh replied.

"And what about you meeting with Mr.Saxena?" Arjun asked.

"I will tell Ms.Sharma to arrange my meeting." Ekansh replied focusing on his laptop.

Ekansh then took out his phone and dialed Surbhi's number.

"Ms.Sharma are you done checking the file I gave you?" Ekansh asked.

"Then complete it fast." Ekansh said and hung up the call.

"You know nowadays The Ekansh Raghuvanshi is depended on his secretary for his all works." Arjun mocked.

"What do you mean?" Ekansh asked raising his one eyebrows.

"I mean... Your day start with your Ms.Sharma and ends with her." Arjun said sarcastically.

"You wore clothes she chose for you. Eat what she make you. Without her you don't even a meeting. She does half of your work. And that's good now all the load isn't on you." Arjun said.

Ekansh wasn't saying anything just hearing him.

"You are always like... Ok Ms.Sharma will do this.. Ask Ms.Sharma about this.. Ms.Sharma this... Ms.Sharma that.... I wonder who else than Surbhi will handle your Tantrums... And have you ever thought what will happen If she leave you." Arjun said.

"She will not." Ekansh argued.

"What if she will?" Arjun argued back.

"I will not let her do that." Ekansh said.