✨Chapter:30✨

Whatever you decided to do
Make sure it makes you happy~
.
.
.
Hola 🙈🌷💗.
.
.
.
Author's POV

"So what are we making today?" Ekansh asked.

"Umm.. Let's start with paratha and sabzi then we will be making gajar ka halwa and rasagulle." Surbhi said while moving towards the kitchen counter.

"Ok. I will cut the vegetables." Ekansh said.

"Are you sure?" Surbhi asked.

"Definitely I am." Ekansh said and grabbed a knife. He then grabbed a potato.

"Where's flour?" Surbhi asked.

Ekansh didn't listened as he was busy thinking should he cut the potato or not. He was staring deeply at the potato.

"Ekansh sir." Surbhi shouted.

"Ahh. Yess." Ekansh came out of his thinking.

"Where's flour?" Surbhi asked.

"I don't know." Ekansh replied.

"But-" Surbhi was speaking but Ekansh spoke first.

"Don't disturb me wifey I am cutting potato." He replied in an annoyed tone.

"Yes. I can see that how well you are cutting potato." Surbhi said. Take out your pen and copy and note the sarcasm.

Ekansh didn't replied anything and again shifted his focus on Potato.

"Inhe gun se toh daar nhi lgta. Ek chaku se daar rhe." Surbhi think while remembering their first encounter.
(He doesn't fear guns and now he is fearing a knife.)

Surbhi sighed and went to Minakshi to ask for Flour.

Minakshi told her that where the flour is.

Surbhi came again in the kitchen and saw Ekansh is still cutting that potato.

"Too proud to accept that he doesn't know something." Surbhi thinks and went to get the flour.
.
.
"Aren't you done yet?" Surbhi asked while kneading the dough.

"No." Ekansh said.

"Ahhh this is so time consuming." Ekansh was tired after cutting one potato.

"It's not time consuming it's just you don't know how to cut."  Surbhi's tongue slipped.
She realised what she said and then covered her mouth.

"Then I will make the dough." He said and smirked.

"Wait he didn't said anything. That's strange. And why he is smirking? I am assuming something is definitely wrong." Surbhi thinks.

"Ok. Then I will cut the vegetables." Surbhi said.

"Wait." Ekansh said and came closer to Surbhi.

He stand behind her and caged her with his arms between the kitchen counter and him and then put their both of their hands in the dough.

"What?" Surbhi said. Poor her was getting more shock day by day due to his behavior.

"We will do it together." Ekansh said.

"Do what?" Surbhi eyes widened.

"Making dough wifey." Ekansh said.

"I can do that alone." Surbhi said.

"But I can't. So teach me." Ekansh said.

Surbhi opened her mouth to speak but Ekansh said.

"Tch.. You speak too much now let's knead the dough." Ekansh said and took her both hand and they both started kneading the dough.