✨Chapter:8✨

Every wave of his
teach us a lesson~🌊💗
.
.
.
Once againn heyyyy 💁💛!
So........ It's 220 readss yahhhhh!!!!
Kshjkzqojbattlla!!!! 😭😭😭it's hugee!!!

Tysm🤧💗!
.
.
.
Now enjoy~🌈💕
.
.
.

Surbhi POV

I ran out of the room.

Hey bhagwaan that was so embarrassing. What will he be thinking about me?

Oh goud!!! He must be thinking how heavy I am or how clumsy I am!!!

"Ek kaam dhang se nhi hota mere se."

I speak while coming down from stairs.

I shrugged my thoughts.

"Hello um.. Can you tell me where is the kitchen? Sir told me to prepare breakfast so." I said to that lady.

"Oh come I will show you." She said and we both move toward the kitchen.

"Bread is on the first cupboard and coffee is there too and eggs are in the freeze." She said.

I widened my eyes.

Is she a mind reader?!!? I thought.

"No I am not. Actually Ekansh eat these as breakfast everyday so!" She said.

Was my thought too loud!??

"Ahehe Thanks." I said.

"No need. If you need anything just call me I am here only." She said with a smile.

I nodded and start preparing his breakfast.

Let me tell you his breakfast is so Angrez. I mean this is india. Who the hell eat these types of breakfast here? Tchh... Tchh.. Bare logo ki bari baatein.
.

I prepared his coffee and bread.And now I am preparing omelet which is almost done. Umm yeah salt is left.

"Heyy umm... Can you tell me where's the salt?" I asked her.

Yes I don't know her name. And I also don't have guts to ask her name. But I have to. Aise acha thore lgta baro ko aise bulana.

"It's on your right side." She replied.

I nodded and turned right to grab the salt.

Oouuhh there are so many spices that too in pretty containers. Now I really believe he is really richie rich.

We put spices in bourn vita and gulcond containers lol. Brown household.

.

His breakfast is present. I am present. Now only he is left.
.
.
After whole 5 minutes the "prince" Finally graced us with his presence.

I put a fake sweet smile on my face.

.
.

He came and sit. I served him his breakfast.
.
.
After the breakfast he take his blazer and we move out of the house.
.
.

Author's  POV

Currently they both are sitting in Ekansh's Car.

Surbhi was Zoning outside the car while Ekansh was staring at his phone.

.

They both entered the office building.
.

The people present in lobby were shocked as they saw Ekansh walking with Surbhi.
.
.
Ekansh royally ignored them while Surbhi was getting nervous.
.
.
In the Cabin