✨Chapter:50✨

It's 50th chapter guys🥺💗. We have came so far 😭🤍and all this is possible because of y'all. Ngl your votes and comments are what motivates me to write😭❤. Thank you so so much for your support<3!

And here's a long chapter.. Like I promised 👾💙. Enjoy~

Author's POV

"Now tell me what happened last night?" Surbhi asked Arjun like a police investigating a criminal.

Disha and Surbhi both were looking at Arjun with deadly eyes. Arjun gulped.

"The thing which happened is....... " Arjun narrate the whole story. He told them what Surbhi did while she was drunk.

Disha put her hand on her mouth as she was so shock. Surbhi was feeling nothing but embarrassment.

"It wasn't my fault. I told you to wait." Arjun argued.

"Atleast you should have informed me idiot." Surbhi said standing up ready to kill Arjun with bare hands.

"Hey hey..Surbhi.. stop.." Arjun said defending himself.

"Surbhi stop and go play." Disha said while laughing hard. Surbhi shifted her attention from Arjun to Disha. Surbhi glared Disha which made her stop laughing.

"Nah but seriously Disha you should have seen how she replied Jiya." Arjun said while laughing.

"Wait Jiya? She was also there?" Disha sound shocked.

"Yeah unfortunately." Arjun rolled his eyes.

"What she said?" Disha asked.

"Ahh she was flirting with Ekansh but his wife handled her." Arjun said with a smirk. Disha's eyes light up hearing this statement.

"Really what you said Surbhi?" Disha asked in Excitement.

"Myself Mrs.Surbhi Ekansh Raghuvanshi." Arjun mimicked Surbhi.
Then both Arjun and Disha started laughing. But Surbhi didn't laughed. Till now Surbhi's mind was busy in surrounding that's why she forgot What Jiya said last night. But now her mind was again filled with those thoughts.

Arjun and Disha stopped laughing when they saw tensed Surbhi lost in her own world.

"Hey what happened?" Disha shaked her a bit.

Surbhi came out of her thought. "Ahh.nothing." She tried to put a fake smile on her face. Disha and Arjun looked at her with 'not convinced' expressions.

"Hahha.. Guys we should go downstairs." Surbhi tried to light up the environment.

"Ok." Disha said. When they all were going out of the room just then Arjun's phone rang.

"Wait a minute." Arjun said taking out the phone from his pocket.

"It's my mom." Arjun said.

"Ohk you talk we are waiting." Surbhi said then Arjun went to a side to receive the call.

After 5 minutes he came back again with a angry face.

"Surbhi today I'm gonna kill your husband so don't stop me." Arjun was fuming in anger.

"Ok... I won't.. But atleast tell me what happened?" Surbhi said.

"Yeah yeah what he did?" Disha asked.

"I don't know what he talked with my mom.. But mom called and told me that she want me to get married soon. Ekansh is also married now. I should get married too." Arjun said.

"I'm sure it's all Ekansh's plan." Arjun said.

"But there's nothing wrong in this." Surbhi said in a casual tone.