✨Chapter:48✨

It's 40k y'all 😭💃. Balle balleee💃✨✨.
.
.
.
Author's POV

Kamla changed Surbhi's clothes and came out of the room. Ekansh was impatiently waiting for her to come out.

"I changed her clothes." Kamla said.

"Thank you." Ekansh said.

"But how did she end up like that?" Kamla asked.

"I-i..." Ekansh wasn't sure what to answer.

"Let it be." Kamla said and gave him a teasing smile before leaving.

Ekansh looked at her with confused smile. Then went inside the room. He saw Surbhi was silently sleeping.

He sighed and went near the her.
"You troubled me too much today.. I will take my revenge soon." Ekansh said with a smirk. Then proceed to move on the way to his side of bed... Upon reaching there he closed his eyes and soon darkness consumed him.
.
.
.
Time skip to morning

Surbhi woke up with hands on her head due to headache.

"Ahhh.. Why my head is hurting so bad?" She said.

"Hm... Drink this." Ekansh said entering the room with lemon water. He went near her and handled her the glass. Surbhi didn't questioned much she took the glass in her hand and drink it in one go.

"You made this?" She hesitantly asked after finishing the drink.

"Of course I did." Ekansh proudly said.

"You cut the lemon by yourself?" Surbhi asked again. This question made Ekansh glare at her.

"Yes. I cut that myself. Are you doubting me?" Ekansh asked raising his one eyebrow.

"No. Not at all." Surbhi shooked her head as 'no.'

"Good." Ekansh said.

"Umm... Ekansh sir can i ask a question?" Surbhi hesitantly asked.

"Here we go again. Her 'sir' started again." Ekansh thought.

"Hm go on." He said rubbing his forehead.

"Um... Why I don't remember anything from last night?" Surbhi asked. Ekansh smiled sarcastically at her question.

"Because you were drunk." He said.

"What? How?" She said. Her tone reflect her fear.

"Oh look like we have same questions. How?" Ekansh said.

"I don't know really. I just remember what she-" Surbhi stopped when she realized what she was about to utter.

"You remember what?" Ekansh asked in suspicious tone.

"Nothing nothing. I remember nothing." Surbhi tried to cover that topic. But Ekansh was still looking at her with suspicious eyes.

"Um... What I did while being drunk? I mean did I troubled you?" She asked.

Ekansh smirked at her question.
"You did very wrong to me Surbhi." He said like he is telling the truth.

Surbhi gulped. "Wha-t i-i di-d?"

Ekansh came closer her and lean towards her. She leaned back to maintain the distance between them.

"Btau ya krke dikhau? Which one do you prefer?" He said with his infamous smirk.
(Should I tell you or show you?)

She didn't uttered a word. Fear was consuming her mind as she thought every possible thing that could have happened.

"Did I told him about Jiya incident?" Surbhi thought.