✨Chapter:23✨

They call us dreamers,
But we're the one that doesn't sleep~
.
.
.
.
Hey hey hey😭🤚🤍. First of all What you all are doing 😭... It's freaking 6.1k views😭🌷. And There was so many comments on previous chapter too. TYSM y'all 😭🌷🤍✨.
.
.
Enjoy now~
.
.
.
Author's POV

"Yeah yeah I am coming in 5 minutes." Ekansh said on a call and sat on his car.

"I swear this is all because of you Ms.Sharma . Because of you I am late." He said while driving.
.
.
After a good 10 minutes he finally reached his destination.

"God Ekansh Where were you?" Arjun Ekansh's Best friend said.

"I was busy in something." Ekansh said.

We all know Ekansh how busy you were.

"Ok ok now let's go. They are waiting." Arjun said and they both left.
.
.
.
They all entered a room where five men were sitting in a black suit.

"Hello Mr.Raghuvanshi." A man said while forwarding his hand.

"I have no time for hello. Just give me the thing I have told you and leave." Ekansh curtly said.

"Calm down Mr.Raghuvanshi." That man said.

"I can only calm down by killing you. So should i?" Ekansh said while taking out the gun from his pocket.

"Ekansh no you can't do this now." Arjun said.

"Hahaha." The man laughed.

"Just give my fucking thing." Ekansh roared.

"Ughh.. Mr.Raghuvanshi here take it." The man said.

"I am giving it you now but it doesn't mean I lost. I will come back." He said and smirked.

"Now get fucking out of here." Ekansh said taking that file from his hands.

"Security let them go." Arjun said.
.
.
.
"Finally Ekansh we got that file which contains all the secret of underworld." Arjun said and hugged Ekansh.

"Their boss got some brain but his men didn't. They will destroy him someday. His men are not loyal. I can tell." Ekansh said.

"I agree." Arjun said.

Suddenly Ekansh's phone rang.

On the call

"Hello Maa." Ekansh said.

"Hello Gogo." His mom Minakshi said.

"Maa not that name." Ekansh said in irritated tone.

"Ok baba. Now listen You have to come home with Disha and Surbhi." Minakshi said.

"But why maa?" Ekansh said.

"Because I am telling so." Minakshi said.

"Aunty can I come too?" Arjun said from behind as he was listening to their conversation from behind.

"Why not Arjun! I thought you were busy that's why I didn't called you." Minakshi said from other side.

"What are talking aunty? I am always free for you." Arjun said and Ekansh glared at him.

"Then You too come with Ekansh at 5." Minakshi said.

"Ouhkk." Arjun said.

"Ok maa bye." Ekansh said hung up the call.

"Kyu be sale bahut maje aate hai tuje shopping krne mai.?" Ekansh said.

(You bastard enjoy shopping very much huh?)