✨Chapter:37✨

Let whoever think whatever.
.
.
.
Heyyaa!! 🕺💗.
.
.
.
Enjoy now~
.
.
.
Author's POV

Ekansh woke up before Surbhi. And realized how he is hugging her. He quickly let her go and also freed himself from her grip.

He stood up from the bed and did a little stretching and then brushed his teeth.

Now he was ready to go to the gym. In the mean time Surbhi woke up.

"How I am here?" She shouted realising she was sleeping on the bed.

Ekansh turned around hearing her. There was a smirk on his face but he quickly covered it with a straight face.

"Well, you walked in sleep to the bed." Ekansh casually said.

Surbhi widened her eyes.
"What!? I walk in sleep?" She said.

"Yes. When I was laying on the bed when I saw you walking and coming near the bed." He replied.

"But then you came and layed on the bed and i saw you were asleep." He stated.

She gulped. Seeing her reaction he smirked internally and thought to tease her a little.

"And you know what you have done?" Ekansh said.

Surbhi's face colors disappeared after hearing him. She gulped thinking what trouble she had cause now... But she gathered some confidence and decided to ask him what she had done.

"Wh-at i di-d?" She asked trying not to shutter.

"You did very bad to me that I can't forgive you. Never." Ekansh said and turned around trying to control his laugh.

On the other side poor Surbhi was getting anxious. She was on the verge of crying.

"You stole my first kiss." Ekansh said while covering his face to control laughing but she mistook that action of him and thought he was crying.

Tears started escaping from her eyes.

"I-i am sor_ry." She said trying to control her tears. Hearing this tone of her Ekansh quickly turned to her side and quickly regretted his decision to tease her.

"I fuck it up." He thought looking at her teary eyes.

He quickly came and wiped his tears.
"I-i am real-ly sor-ry." She was saying while crying like a baby.

"Hey hey I was just joking. You did nothing." Ekansh tried to stop her from crying.

After hearing him she started crying more. She started hiting him on his chest with her fists.

"Ouuch.. It's hurting." He said rubbing the place where Surbhi was hitting.

"Aap humesha aisa he krte hai Ekansh!" She said while crying. Still hitting him.
(You do this everytime Ekansh.)

Ekansh froze at his place after hearing his name from her mouth. He suddenly caught her both hands and pulled her closer.

"What did you said?" He asked looking straight into her eyes.

Surbhi concluded now he is angry with her action so she decided to apologize.
"I-i am sorry sir."

"Tch.. Repeat my name again." He said not in mood to left her until she spoke his name.

"I said repeat my name." He said when she didn't responded.

"Ek-ansh sir." She said.

"It isn't necessary to add sir."
"Now speak my name again and this time without sir." He said.