✨Chapter:44✨

Heyyyaa! 🙋‍♀️💕.
.
.
.
Author's POV

Time skip to party

Ekansh and Surbhi reached the party in a black shiny car.

Outfits<3!

Outfits<3!

They get of the car and all of sudden, the cameras started flashing like crazy. After all THE EKANSH RAGHUVANSHI has came in front of camera that to with his wife.

This made Surbhi a bit nervous and anxious. All those bright light and attention are overwhelming for her since it was her first time facing this. She Cluchted Ekansh's blazer tightly. Ekansh understood her condition so he took her hands and intertwined his fingers with her.

"It's okay. I'm here." He leaned and whispered in her ears. With hands in hands he took her inside the Hall.

"Welcome welcome Mr. And Mrs. Raghuvanshi." Mr.William greeted them.

"Please come this way." He guided them to a table.

"Enjoy yourself." Mr.William said and went to attend other guests.

"Are you fine?"Ekansh asked while caressing her hands.

"I'm fine." Surbhi said taking a long breath.

"Good." Ekansh said.After this both of them didn't spoke a word. Ekansh then shifted his focus to his surrounding to avoid this awkward situation.

"You can let go of my hand now." Surbhi suddenly said and Ekansh diverted his focus to her.

"Oh yeah." He said and lose his grip on her hands.

"Um.. Do you want anything to drink?" Ekansh asked.

Surbhi shooked her head as no.

"Ok then. Wait here.. I'm going to get wine." Ekansh said and was about to standup.

"Aap drink krte hai?" Surbhi innocently asked.
(Do you drink?)

"Ha." Ekansh said in a normal tone as it was normal to him.
(Yes.)