✨Chapter:52✨

79k reads😭🏃‍♀️🤍. Thank youuu everyone 💗.
.
.
.

Ekansh opened his eyes when sunrays hit his face. The first thing he saw after opening eyes was his beautiful wife snuggling in his chest trying to hide her face from sunlight.

He smiled at her behaviour.
"Wake up Baby." He said in his deep morning voice.

"Um.. Sone do five minute aur." She said in a sleepy tone.
(Let me sleep five minutes).

"No baby wake up." He said lightly rubbing her head. She slowly opened her eyes in annoyance.

"Maine aapko as a alarm appoint kiya hai?" She said in annoyance.
(Did I appointed you as as my alarm?)

"What?" Ekansh was confused.
"Toh meri mummy ne kiya hoga." She said.
(Then it must be my mom.)

"What no!" Ekansh said.

"TOH ITNI SUBAH UTHA KYU RAHE HAI." Surbhi suddenly yelled making him flinch.
(Then why are you waking me up.)

"Raat ka gussa abhi tak hai kya?" Ekansh thought.
(Is she angry because of last night?)

"Because it's freaking 6 am. And we have office." Ekansh said.

"And you are reminding me now." Surbhi said hurriedly trying to stood up from the bed but failed because Ekansh pulled her back and hovered over her.

"Kaha ja rhi ho?" He said in husky voice while removing some hair strands which was on her face.
(Where are you going?)

"Ek-ansh sir hat-iye." She spoke.
(Ekansh sir please leave.)

Ekansh leaned down towards her neck and started placing wet kisses on her exposed neck area.

"Uhmm... " She moaned in pleasure. He removed blouse from her shoulder and started kissing there. He find his spot and mark his territory there.
"Ahh.. " She hissed in both pain and pleasure. It was giving new sensations to her body. He then proceed towards her collarbone and placed wet kisses there, then he moved towards her exposed clevage and licked that place making her toes curled in pleasure. He suddenly bite that place leaving a hickey there. He smirked proudly at his work of art.

"That's your punishment babygirl for calling me sir." He said with a smirk and stood up from the bed and went towards the bathroom.

Surbhi also stood up and corrected her blouse which was not in place all thanks to her husband. She blushed while rubbing the place where he placed hickey.
.
.
.
.
Time skip to Office

"We have meeting in one hour with xy group." Surbhi said to Ekansh who was sitting on his office chair.

"Okh." He replied.

"Umm... Suniye." Surbhi said.
(Umm.. Listen)
"Ji sirf aapki he sunta hu." Ekansh nonchalantly replied and lifted his head to look at her.
(I listen only to you.)

Surbhi blushed at his comment and lowered her head. Ekansh chuckled at her reaction.

"Ji ab suna bhi dijiye." He said.
(Now tell already.)

"I can call you sir in office right?" She asked.

"I prefer Daddy though!" Ekansh said with a smirk making Surbhi's eyes widened.

"Haha just joking. But no you can't." Ekansh said.

"Please." She pleaded.

"You can straight tell me that you liked the punishment." Ekansh said and his infamous smirk was still there.