✨Chapter:4✨

Certain situations must happen so that true intentions can be shown~🥀
.
.

Soooo Heyyy once again💁♥!
First of all thank you so much for 80 readssss!!! Yaayyyy 🙈💕✨

Make sure to vote and comment. And also share it with your friends 😁💓.
.
.

Now Enjoyyy 🌈💗
.
.
.

Author's POV

"You".Ekansh shouted after seeing Surbhi.

Surbhi was very terrified of him after their first encounter wasn't so peaceful.

While the others were confused.

"Hello Sir, Hello Mam. Myself Surbhi Sharma. I am the new member of this department".Surbhi said hiding her nervousness.

"So she is acting all cool huh".Ekansh thought but didn't said anything to her.

"Hii I am Disha Raghuvanshi. I am also new here".Disha said forwarding her
hand for handshake to Surbhi.

Surbhi gladly accept her handshake.While Ekansh was standing there watching their every move.

"Mr.Mishra I want to you treat Disha the way you treat other members.Understood?" Ekansh said in his usual cold tone.

"Yes Sir".Ajay said bowing his head.

Ekansh then left with his PA.

Surbhi's POV

Aishh.... Finally this ink is removed.
.
I came out of the bathroom and saw 2 men and one women standing. Their back was facing me. I wonder why all are standing?

I was lost in my Thoughts. But then suddenly Ajay sir called me. I started moving where others are standing. But two of three people Turned their head toward my direction. I nervously looked down and move where others are standing. When I lift my head somebody shouted.

"YOU"

I looked at the owner of that voice and I got heart attack in my liver. My eyes widened. He was glaring at me I gulp. But I gather some confidence to speak.

There are so many people here. He can't do anything in front of them right?

I shrugged my thoughts and spoke

"Hello Sir, Hello Mam. Myself Surbhi Sharma. I am the new member of this department".

I was trying my best to not look in his direction but I could feel me staring at me.

"Hii I am Disha Raghuvanshi. I am also new here". The woman who was standing with them spoke and also forward her hand to me.

To me.... Can you believe it???

I also shake my with her.

"Mr.Mishra I want to you treat Disha the way you treat other members.Understood?" That monster said in cold tone.

Wait why is he ordering Ajay sir? Who exactly he is? And why Ajay sir will that woman differently? So many questions are coming in my mind.

I was lost in my thoughts but then Ajay sir spoke.

"Ms.Raghuvanshi you table is near Ms.Sharma and she will show you your work".

"Ok Sir" She said and came and stand in front of me.

"Hey can you show me the work I have to do". She said with a beautiful smile.

"Sure sure come this way".I said to her.
.
I showed her work she have to do. Everything was going smoothly but I wonder why no one is speaking today.