✨Chapter:53✨

100k😭😭!! It's hugeee😭💗💗!!Tysmm 🤍🥺.
.
.
.
Author's POV

"You?" Surbhi was shocked as she saw her.

"You know her?" Arjun asked Furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

Surbhi didn't spoke anything she was just staring at the person in front of her.

"Surbhi." Arjun shaked her a little. Surbhi came to her sense.

"Where are you lost?" Arjun asked.

"Ugh.. Nothing." Surbhi said and went outside. Making Arjun and Ekansh confused.

"What happened to her?" Ekansh said.

"Teri sangati ka asar hai." Arjun sighed.
(It's all yours effect.)

Ekansh glared at him.

"I wasn't wrong though." Arjun shrugged his shoulders.

"Anyways let's go Shreya. I'll introduce you to Surbhi some other time." Arjun said and went outside followed by Shreya behind. Leaving Ekansh in confusion.

"Arjun sir... You go.. I am coming in five minutes." Shreya said.

"Okay. I'm waiting outside." Arjun agreed and went outside the building. Shreya went to the women's restroom.

There In the woman's Restroom, Surbhi was splashing water on her face continuously. It seems like she was crying sometime before.

Shreya entered the restroom and Saw Surbhi... She closed the tap where Surbhi was continuously splashing water on her face. Surbhi looked up and saw Shreya.

"Stop it now." Shreya said grabbing Surbhi's hand.

Surbhi jerked off her hand from Shreya's grip and started to leave. Shreya again grabbed Surbhi's hand to stop her from leaving.

"What now?" Surbhi said. Shreya didn't said anything just pulled Surbhi into a hug.

"I missed you." Shreya said weeping on Surbhi's shoulder. Surbhi didn't know how to act to this so she just stand still.

Shreya broke the hug. Her eyes were shedding tears like Surbhi's.

"How have you been Subi?" Shreya said. But again Surbhi didn't answered.

"Atleast say something." Shreya said shaking Surbhi was by her both shoulders.

"What should I say huh! You just leave." Surbhi said jerking off Shreya's hand.

"Please Surbhi listen to me." Shreya said.

"Huh... Why should I listen to you? Who the hell are you exactly?" Surbhi said.

"I'm your best friend Shreya." Shreya said.

"Who said? I don't have any best friend." Surbhi said with a straight face.

"Surbhi I know I did wrong... I'm very ashamed of that-" Shreya was cut off by Surbhi.

"You should be... Now leave my way." Surbhi said.

"Please Surbhi. I'm really sorry for what I did... I should have trusted you." Shreya said and broke down into tears.

"I did ve-ry wro-ng to you-u... Please pu-nish me bu-t plea-se do-nt ign-ore
me. " Shreya said.

Surbhi took a deep breath. She went near Shreya and Hugged her..
"Don't cry for a person like me." Surbhi said.

"Please don't say like that." Shreya hugged her tightly.