✨Chapter:41✨

It's 23k reads 😭😭... Yayyyyhh💃🕺💗.
.
.
.
Author's POV

In the morning gladly Ekansh woke up before Surbhi. He finally removed her hands from his neck and stood up from the bed. He looked at her for a second and decided to let her sleep for some time more.

He then did his morning routine including gym. He was now finally ready for the office. He thought to wake her up one more time.

"Surbhi wake up." He said whils shaking her.

"Mummy thore der aur." She said in her sleep.
(Some time more mother.)

Ekansh sighed. He then decided to leave her and went to office alone since she is looking very tired.
.
.
.
After 1 hour Surbhi lazily opened her eyes. She first stretch her hand to grab her phone to see the time.

"It's 9AM." She shouted.

"Ekansh sir we are late." She said but getting no reply she lifted her head and her eyes scanned the room and saw no one there.

"Mujhe chorke toh nhi chle gye." She thought and get up from the bed.
(He went without me.?)

She first brushed her teeth and took a bath and wore this

She then did her hair and applied Vermilion herself because Ekansh wasn't there

She then did her hair and applied Vermilion herself because Ekansh wasn't there. She then went downstairs to ask Shanti about Ekansh.
.
.
She reached downstairs and saw Shanti cutting apples. She went near her.

"Aunty where's Ekansh sir?" She asked.

"Ohh you woke up." Shanti said with a smile.

"Yeah." Surbhi returned that smile.

"Ekansh went to office. He told me that you are tired that's why you are
sleeping. " Shanti said.
"He went alone?" Surbhi asked again.

"Yes." Shanti replied. Hearing this Surbhi was going to the entrance but Shanti stopped her.

"Hey where are you going without eating breakfast?" Shanti said.

"Ahh.. Aunty I'm not hungry." Surbhi said.

"Don't lie. Ekansh strictly told me to not hear your any tantrums." Shanti said.

"Inko toh mai batati hu." Surbhi thought.

"Now come and eat." Shanti said having no other option Surbhi sat on the dinning table.

"Thora sa he lungi." Surbhi said.
(I will take a little amount.)

Shanti didn't said anything she just put a perfect amount of food that an adult should eat on her plate.

"Aunty bola tha na thora lungi. Itna kyu diya." Surbhi whinned.
(I told you to give me less. Why you putted this much?).