✨Chapter:42✨

Tysm everyone it's 25k reads 😭💗.
.
.
.
Author's POV

"How much is left?" Ekansh asked.

"Nothing much. We are almost done." Surbhi said furiously typing on laptop.

Both of them were working hardly for the project and finally due to their hard work the work is now completed but it's midnight already.

"Hahhh done." Surbhi exclaimed.

"Good then. Let's go. I am done too." Ekansh said.

"Arrange my meeting with Mr.William tomorrow." Ekansh said in a bossy done.

"Already done. The meeting is on 12 PM tomorrow." Surbhi said.

"Impressive." Ekansh said.

Surbhi just smiled. Then they both went home.
.
.
After reaching home they both eat their dinner which was prepared by Shanti and both went to sleep without arguing on any topic today, because tomorrow is an important day.
.
.
.
Time skip to tomorrow morning

"Uff.. Bend a little." Surbhi said correcting Ekansh's tie.

"Why don't you increase your height? Ahh. My legs are hurting." Ekansh said.

"Why don't you shut your mouth?" Surbhi said in a annoyed tone.

"Daring huh." Ekansh thought.

"Why don't you make me shut?" Ekansh said with a smirk.

"Ok then I will carry a tape with me from now on." Surbhi said and Ekansh smirk suddenly fade away.

"Done. Now sir can i go and get ready?" Surbhi said.

"Not this 'sir' again." Ekansh thought.

"Ok but be fast." Ekansh said and Surbhi then went to change her clothes. Today she decided to wear saree cuz why not.

She came out wearing this

She came out wearing this. Ekansh who was working on his laptop while sitting on the bed looked up after hearing jingling sounds of her anklets.

"Fuck." He whispered under his breath.
Without noticing his gaze upon her. Surbhi went to the vanity table to do her hairs and stuffs. When she bend forward to the mirror in order to apply kajal properly. Her waist area got exposed to someone who was gazing at her since she entered the room. Her husband.

He bit his lips looking at her exposed area. "Get a grip Ekansh." He reminded himself and shaked his head to divert his attention but was unsuccessful. How could he be successful after his own wife is looking this gorgeous.

When she was about to apply Vermilion. He stopped her. "Wait."

He then shut his laptop and went near her. He applied Vermilion on her hair partition, she closed her eyes while he was doing this.