✨Chapter:32✨

If it makes you Happy it doesn't have to make sense to others~
.
.
.
Hey hey hey! 🤚💗
.
.
.
Author's POV

"Soo let's dive into this amazing story of our marriage." Ekansh said with a sarcastic smile.

"Actually I loved Surbhi when I saw her. But i was confused about my feelings. When I was getting married to Akshara i realized that how much I love Surbhi. So i asked her to marry me. She told me to ask her parents if only they agree she will marry me.. But i was unsure that you will agree or not. So on the wedding day i forced her to marry me." Ekansh lied. Hence proved he is the best cook. No one can cook lies better than him!

Surbhi's and her family widened their eyes.

"Kahi naste ka glt reaction nhi ho gya inpe. Kya bole ja rhe." Surbhi thought.
(What happened to him? Why he is saying like that?).

"What?" Radhika and Shankar said in reunion.

"You heard it right. I am sorry. I know I shouldn't have pulled this stunt, I should have asked you once. But what can i do? I was so mad in love. I can't afford to lose her. Please accept our marriage. Trust me i will keep her happy." Ekansh said in a soft tone.

"I told her if she will not marry me i will kill myself. Just to save me she agreed to marry me." Ekansh lied again.

"I need to think on that." Shankar said and stood up from him place.

"Radhika, come with me. I want to talk you about something." Shankar said and left. Radhika went behind him.

Now only Ekansh Surbhi and Aman are present in the living room.

"Hello jiju." Aman said.

"Hello." Ekansh said and forward his hand for handshake.

Aman quickly shake hands with him.

"Myself Aman Sharma. Currently studying in 10th ." Aman said.

Surbhi looked at him with a weird expression.
"Ye kutta bhokne ki jagah aaj mithi vani kaise bol rha?" Surbhi thought.
(Why this dog is speaking politely instead of barking?) .

"Nice to meet you. I am Ekansh Raghuvanshi." Ekansh said with a smile.

"Aur aaj ye jyda he daat nhi dikha rhe." Surbhi thought.
(Isn't he showing too much teeth today)

"What happened di? Why are you looking at us like this?" Aman asked when he saw some kind of weird expression on her face.

"Are wah aaj toh bare prem se didi bol rha?" Surbhi said.
( what happened today,You are calling me sister this nicely?).

"What are you saying Di? I always talk to you politely." Aman said innocently.

"Infact you always call me with weird names." Aman said again.

Ekansh was silently watching their bickering.

"Wired names huh? I always call you what you deserve to be called." Surbhi said and hit Aman's head.

"Ouch." He said and pulled her hair a little.

"Aahh...kutte bola tha na baalo se majak nhi." Surbhi said and again hit him.
(I told you not to joke with my hairs.)

"First you hit me." Aman said and slapped on her hand.

"Wait let me show you." Surbhi said and stood up from her place and grabbed Aman's neck not that hardly.

"Aahhh.. Leave you chudail." Aman said.

Ekansh stood up from his place as he realized this is getting out of hands.