✨Chapter:45✨

Kya rhe ho guizzzz!!! It's nearly 30k 😭💗✨. Dhanyavaad aap sab ka🥰🤍(socha aaj sanskari ban jau!)
.
.
.
Author's POV

"What happened exactly?" Ekansh said.

"Leave that. And tell me why you were laughing with her?" Surbhi asked in a serious tone.

"When?" Ekansh asked in a confused tone.

"On 8:19. ... 10 minutes after she approached you." Arjun presented his data.

"Right Arjun." Surbhi said.

"Now tell us what joke she cracked that you were laughing like that?" Surbhi said.

"Yes yes we also want to laugh at that funny joke." Arjun was adding fuel with a smirk.

"Sale tujhe toh mai dekh lunga." Ekansh said.
(I will see you rascal.)

"Aree aap toh usse tab dekhenga jab aapko apki premika ko dekhne se fursat mile." Surbhi mocked Ekansh.
(You will notice if only when you have time left after staring at your lover.)

"I agree Surbhi." Arjun said.

"Bara daat faar rhe the aap." Surbhi said. She isn't realizing what she is saying in anger. Hearing these words of her Ekansh was shocked at her daring behavior and Arjun was controlling his laugh.
(You were smiling too much.)

"I was telling her about you that time. That's why I was laughing." Ekansh said.

"Toh mai kya majak hu jo aap dono has rhe the mere naam sunke." Surbhi said.
(Am I a joke that you both were laughing after hearing my name?).

"Exactly my point.." Arjun added.

"I didn't said that." Ekansh said.

"You just did. Don't lie Ekansh." Arjun said earning a hard glare from Ekansh.

"Aur wo aapse chipak kyu rhi thi?.. Aap glue ho?? Ya magnet??" Surbhi said.
(Why she was acting clingy with you? Are you glue or magnet?)

Ekansh took a deep breath.
"Surbhi... Listen... I didn't told her to act clingy in fact I tried to remove her hands." Ekansh said in a soft tone.Hearing his soft tone Arjun Widened his eyes and checked his ears.

"Ekansh aap bahane mat dijiye." Surbhi said showing her palm.
(Ekansh don't give excuse.)

"Toh gusse mai 'sir' bolna bhul jati hai." Ekansh thought.
(So she forgot to mention 'sir' in anger.)

"Listen i-" Without Listening to Ekansh, Surbhi jolted out of there.

"Atleast listen Surbhi." Ekansh said but she was already gone.

"Mr.Raghuvanshi can we please talk?" A man came towards Ekansh.

"You talk. I will go after her." Arjun said and put his empty glass on table and grabbed  other alcohol glass and ran after Surbhi.
.
.
.
"Smjhte kya hai khudko!" Surbhi was speaking to herself. She entered washroom and saw Jiya there. But Surbhi didn't approached her. She just washed her face with water.

"Hey... Whatever your name is... I want to make one thing clear.. Ekansh is mine.. Stay away from him." Jiya approached Surbhi.

"He isn't yours." Surbhi said.

"He is mine. You just came between us." Jiya said.

"He is married to you doesn't mean he loves you. He loves me only me. You are just his secretary who married him." Jiya said and Surbhi can't reply because she knows all the things Jiya is saying is truth.