✨Chapter:5✨

When beauty begins from the heart, the deaf will hear and blind will see!🥀~

.
Heyyyaaa once againnn 🐸💚! First of all thank youuu soo sooo much all of you. We have completed 100 reads yaayyyhhh 😭💗! Keep reading!! And vote too😅👍. Anyways

Now enjoyyyy ✨
.
.

Ekansh POV

"Manish." I shouted

"Yes sir." He replied

"Get me the whole information about Ms.Surbhi Sharma till evening." I said while focusing on my files

"Ok sir." He said and left

I was really shocked to see her there. Did she followed me? No no no why would she do that! I already warned her not show her face again. But she did. Now she have to face the consequences.

I turned on my laptop to see the CCTV of accounting department chamber. Yeah I have installed cameras in every chamber. Ofc i can't trust anyone blindly.

I frowned my eyes after seeing the scene on my laptop. Disha was feeding her and that girl was feeding her too.

Wait they both hugged too... I have enough for today.

I am shocked right now about Disha's behavior. I have seen her from childhood and I know she is not that expressive. And starting conversation with any stranger was the last thing I expect her to do.

I was lost in my thoughts then I heard a knock.

"Come in." I said

"Sir here is the information about Ms. Surbhi Sharma." Manish said

"Ok you can go now." I said

He left

And I opened that file and started to read.

So she was one of the top students of the college. Impressive.
Wait she don't live with her parents. Aren't they in the same city?

I close that file after reading. And call Mr.Ajay mishra.

Author's POV

On the call

"Hello." Ajay said

"Send Ms.Sharma in my cabin right now." Ekansh said and hang up the call.

"Ms.Sharma." Ajay said

"Yes sir." Surbhi replied

"Ekansh sir is calling you. Go to his
cabin." Ajay said

"But why sir?I haven't done anything wrong." Surbhi said

"Ms.Sharma maybe he have some other work." Ajay said

Surbhi nodded and left.

Meanwhile Disha was confused because of her brother's behavior.

In his Cabin

Surbhi knocked on the door with her trembling hand. She was scared.

"Come in." A voice come

She came in but couldn't gather to walk any further. So she stand at one place. Suddenly a voice came

"Ms.Sharma do you want me to come and carry you or you will walk come here itself?" Ekansh asked in his cold tone

She gulped.
"No sir i am coming." Surbhi replied and came near his table. She was standing opposite to him.

Ekansh stand up from his chair and stand in front of her.

"Ms.Sharma i want you to resign from this job." Ekansh said looking straight into her eyes.

Surbhi Gulped.

"But si-r atleast tell me what I have done wrong." Surbhi asked with lot of courage.

"Ms.Sharma actually I have a better offer for you." Ekansh said with a smirk.

"Ayien." Surbhi said but instantly correct herself.

"I mean what sir?" Surbhi asked.

"Be my PA." Ekansh casually said.

"WHAT?" Surbhi asked in shocking tone

"Tumhe meri batien ek baar mai smjh nhi aati kya?" Ekansh said huskily in her ear then stand again in his place.

Surbhi shocked. Ekansh Rocked.

"Jii I me-an yes sir. But sir i mean how can i? I am not that experienced and neither I had apply for this job." Said Surbhi.

"Ms.Sharma i am offering you this job and about experience don't worry you will gain that too." Ekansh said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"But sir i can't accept this offer." Surbhi replied.

"Really? Think again I will double your salary." Ekansh said.

"Still I don't want this job sir." Surbhi replied with a little smile.

"Ok then send me your resignation letter till tomorrow or I will fire you. If you want to work in this company then you have to be my PA." Ekansh said in a cold tone.

After so much thinking Surbhi replied

"Ok i will resign."

"Then I will make sure you don't get job in any company." Ekansh said.

Surbhi eyes Widened and Ekansh smirked.

"Ok i will give you one more chance Ms.Sharma and this time think wisely." Ekansh said.

"This is not fair sir. You are blackmailing me." Surbhi said.

"I don't care if it is fair or not Ms.Sharma. I am giving you time to think till evening.And now you can leave." Ekansh said returning to his seat.

Surbhi bowed her head and left.

🥀💗!

Sooo heyyy once againnn~~~

Don't forget to vote and comment because "saans lena toh nhi bhulte" 💁

Nevermind😗

What are your views on this job offer!? 😁

Isn't it the nice way to offer😑?

That's it for today I guess😤👍

~Thank you💗!