✨Chapter:47✨

Heyyyyaa!! Once again🙋‍♀️💕.
.
.
.
.
Author's POV

Ekansh placed Surbhi on the bed and took a deep breath.

"Surbhi now go and change." Ekansh said.

"Noo." Surbhi said while giggling.

"Surbhi don't trouble me." Ekansh said rubbing his forehead.

Surbhi stood up from the bed and came near Ekansh and smiled looking at him. Ekansh looked at her with confused eyes. But the next thing she did was unexpected. She started opening his shirt buttons.

"What are you doing Surbhi? Nashe mai ho toh kya meri izzat par hath dalogi." Ekansh was taken aback by her action.

"Shh.. Kitni gandi baat karte hai aap Ekansh. Mai aapki help kr rhi hu bas." Surbhi said but she can't stop giggling.
(Sh.. What rubbish are you talking Ekansh! I am just helping you.)

"No need I can do this myself." Ekansh said removing her hands from his shirt.

"Krne do na patidev." Surbhi whinned.
(Let me do it husband.)

"Pi isne rkhi hai.. Chakkr mujhe aa rhe hai." Ekansh thought looking at Surbhi.
(She is drunk.. But i am fainting.)

"I said no Surbhi." Ekansh yelled. Surbhi looked at him like she was going to cry anytime soon.

"You were lying Ekansh. You don't love me. She was right." Surbhi started crying again. Ekansh cussed himself in mind.

"Who the hell filled these things in her mind?" Ekansh noticed that she is continuously mentioning about someone who told her he doesn't love her. Ekansh wondered who the hell that person is and why she said all those to Surbhi.

"No no. Don't cry." Ekansh tried to stop her from crying. Surbhi tried to control her tears. While doing this she filled air in her mouth and scrunched her nose. Her face was looking very funny that Ekansh couldn't control his laughter. He burst out laughing.

"Hahahhaha... Your face... Hahaha... It's so funny." He started laughing like crazy.
Hearing his laugh Surbhi finally started crying loudly. Ekansh suddenly stopped laughing.

"Why you are laughing at me?" Surbhi said while crying.

"I am sorry....I'm not laughing see.." Ekansh tried to convince her.

"I saw you were laughing at me." Surbhi said. She was crying nonstop. Ekansh suddenly covered her mouth with his hand.

"Shh.. Stop crying." He said.

"Now listen to me like a good kid. I will give you chocolate then." Ekansh said. Surbhi quietly nodded.

"Ok good.. Now go and change your clothes." Ekansh said. Surbhi nodded again. Ekansh removed his hand from her face. Surbhi then went to bathroom to change her clothes. Seeing her going Ekansh sat on the bed and took a deep breath. But his rest didn't last long as he heard sound of dropping water from the bathroom.

"Not again." Ekansh closed his eyes tightly then went toward the bathroom.

Reaching there he knocked on the bathroom door. But realized the door was open. Without wasting any time he entered the bathroom.

Surbhi was standing in the shower while closing her eyes and smiling. She was looking very relaxed. Waters dripping from her head to toe soaking her in warmth of water. Somehow this scene felt very mesmerizing to Ekansh. He was just looking at her without even blinking like she is the most beautiful thing in the world. Unknowingly he started taking steps towards her. And in the mean time he joined her in the shower... Feeling him near herself she opened her eyes and looked at him with innocent eyes.

Ekansh's shirt was soaked in water. His shirt was hugging his body like second skin. Water dripping from his hairs to the ground.

He put his both hands on her waist and pulled her closer. Now they both were in the middle of the shower. His eyes fell upon the water dripping from her mouth travelling her lips, neck and getting lost in her cleavage. He licked his lips. He diverted his attention to her eyes again.

"Ekansh." Surbhi whispered.

"Haa Jaan." Ekansh said and pulled her more closer. Their body pressed against each other. Their face was so close to each other like they would kiss anytime.

Control guiz!! Tum single ho😭

His eyes then fell upon her lips were tiny droplets were also present making it more attractive to him. He leaned closer to her face and He placed a soft kiss on her cheeks . She closed her eyes in anticipation. He then proceed to her neck and placed a open mouth kiss there. She moans in response due to pleasure.

Suddenly something hitted Ekansh's mind and he realized what he was doing. He quickly left her and maintain a distance. He then quickly turned off the shower.

"You'll get sick. Let's go." Ekansh said.

"But i was having fun." Surbhi said.

"No means no Surbhi." He scolded.

"You are bad Ekansh. I'm not coming with you." Surbhi pouted.

"So you'll not listen.. Ok.." He said and suddenly lifted her up in his arms.

"Leave me." She was struggling in his grip. But he didn't listened to her.

He came out of the bathroom with her in arms. She then make her sit on the couch. And himself went to get the towel.

He handled her the towel. "Dry yourself." He said in a serious tone and she quietly followed. Ekansh then went to get a towel for himself from Wardrobe... When he came back he saw Surbhi was already asleep. He went near her and removed towel which was on her face. He sighed looking at her.

"Her clothes are wet. She will catch cold if she keep wearing this... But i can't change her clothes... I think I should call Kamla aunty... But she went to her home... But I don't have any other option too." Ekansh fought his inner self and finally dialed Shanti's number.

"Hello Shanti aunty. It's emergency can you please come?" Ekansh said.

She agreed and told him that it will take her 20 minutes to come. Ekansh sighed in relief and went to change his clothes.
.
.
.
So that's it for today!

How's the chapter? You liked it?

Double updatee!!! 💃💗.

And yeah I am sorry if the chapter wasn't that good. Actually I am not good at writing romantic scene but trust me I tried my best ;). And be assured I will write better than this in future chapters!!!

Lastly don't forget to vote and comment 🦅💕. We are near 2k votes!! So let's goo!!

See ya soon~