✨Chapter:9✨

Why else
are we here if not
to live with unreasonable,
passion for things<3! 💕

.
.
.
Well once again heyyy 💁☂✨
.

It's 300 reads😭😭💕💕!!!! Thank you to everyone 🥺💗!!!
.
Now enjoy.
.
.
.

Surbhi POV

"Tchh... Are all beautiful girl in office dead? Idk what Ekansh sir saw in her that he appoint her as PA." A girl present in the board room said.

"Exactly." The other one replied.

I smiled to myself. These things are not new for me. But it hurts,only a little I swear.

From my childhood I have heard things like. "Apply this cream you will be white."

"You will look beautiful if you lose a little bit of weight."

And many more.

I was not insecure about myself they made me.

I shrugged off my thoughts as I have to complete the work my "boss" told me.
.
.

In the cabin

"May I come in sir?" I asked while knocking.

"Come in." A voice came and I went in.

"Ms.Sharma if you are not comfortable in doing anything you can tell them that you don't want to do." He said standing up from his place.

I hope too.

"What sir? I didn't understand." I replied.

"I am taking about Mr.Malhotra . If you were not comfortable shaking hands with him you could have told him." He said coming closer and standing in front of me.

Hey bhagwaan ji why I get nervous when he come closer? I thought.

"Sir but I was trying to not make him feel bad that's why." I said and lower my eyes. Well I am like that I always feel bad after I ignored someone or I shouted at them even if they deserved it.

Wow I didn't notice my shoes are that dirty. I should wash them.

"And what about you being uncomfortable." He said and I lift my head suddenly. But that was wrong move I guess. He was looking straight into my eyes.

"I-i." I was trying to speak but my own words betrayed me. And I don't know why but I was feeling weak under his gaze.

"Ms.Sharma sometime being nice to everyone comes with loss." He said going back to his seat.

Finally! I let out a deep breath.

"If I can make somebody happy with it. Then it's a win for me. " I said with a smile.

Isn't it a win?

"Let's see how far you can go with this attitude of yours." He said.

I just smiled. As I don't know what to reply.

"May I leave now sir? It's lunch break already." I said with my signature smile.

"Hmm." He replied.

"Thank you sir." I bowed and leave.

.
At the cafeteria

I enter the cafeteria. Everyone was there as it was lunch break. I made my way toward the table where Disha is waiting for me.

"Finally you came. I thought I might die of hunger." She said.

"Why didn't you eat?" I asked.

"Because I was waiting for you." She said rolling her eyes.

"For me? Really?" I asked pointing at myself.

"Nah the girl behind you." She said.

Ohh. What was I even thinking! Why would she wait for me? It's not that we are that close anyways.

"Ohh.Then I am leaving you enjoy." I said with a tight lip smile.

Suddenly she hit me on my head.

"Are you for real Surbhi?" She asked.

"What?" I questioned back.

"I was waiting for you buddhu." She said.

"But you said you were waiting for someone else." I replied while furrowing my eyebrows.

"Urghh let it be. I was waiting for you and now let's eat if your confusions are over." She said while faking her anger.

"Uhh.. Ohkk." I replied.
.
.
We are eating less and talking more I guess.

"So how was the day so far?" I asked her.

"Not good but not bad." She replied.

"What about yours?" She asked.

"Just alright." I replied.

"What? Didn't he troubled you?" She asked while gasping.

"Who?" I asked while furrowing my brows.

"My brother aka our boss." She said.

Yes she know that I am just new assistant of Ekansh sir. Not only her everyone knows that. But no one know why!

"No no why would he trouble me?Boss is such a gentleman." I said.

"You know Surbhi you don't have to lie. He isn't here. You can let out all your frustation." She said with a smile while patting my shoulder.

"You are right. But you will feel bad after me." I said.

"Duh! Why I will feel bad? You go on." She said while folding her hands against her chest.

"You know he is such a Jerk prani.. Itni lambi height mai ittu sa bhi kahi daya ka namo nisan nhi hai. Mere jaise tucch jeevo par kuch toh rehem dikhana chaiye but nhi inhe sirf apne kaam se mtlb hai." I said in one go.

"Hmhmm right go ahead I'm listening." She said.

"Pura time Ms.Sharma why this why that where this where that krte rehte with a sadu face. And you know he is sometimes scary too. More scary than Wednesday Adams lol. Ohh wait wait by any chance they are related or something?" I was saying but Disha cut me off in the middle.

"Calm down. That's enough for today." She said while looking back.

"But I just started. If you will not listen then who will?" I said with my fake cry voice.

"I will Ms.Sharma." A voice came from behind.

~🥀💗

So how was the chapter??

Do tell me your thoughts and don't forget to vote.

🤧💗 tysm for 300 reads 😭!!!

Will try to update soon!!! ❤

TATA~💁💕