✨Chapter:10✨

Behind every exquisite thing that existed, there was something tragic~

.
.
.
.

Heyaa 🐒💗! First of all thank you so so so×infinity much for 350 reads 😭💗!
It's huge<3! 😭✨💗!
.
.
Now enjoy~
.
.
.

Ekansh POV

I was focusing on my files but then I received a call from my Mom.

On the call

"Hello Maa."

"Hello Ekansh. Can you pick your Dada ji from the airport?" She said.

"I can. But why is there any special season?" I asked.

"No. Now don't question much go and pick him up." She said in her Dominating tone.

"Fine." I replied.

There's is not point in her arguing with her.

I should inform Ms.Sharma about my departure. So i dialed her number.

And guess what she is not picking up.

Leave it I will inform her after the break but for now I must leave.
.
.
.

I was passing by the Cafeteria suddenly Ms.Sharma and Disha sitting together caught my eyes.

I think I should just inform her. And Disha is here too so she will too get to know about Dada Ji's arrival.

I decided to go near them.

They both were very Engrossed in their conversation so they didn't notice me yet.

What they are talking about? I thought

Then suddenly I a voice came and I think I know the owner of the voice.

"You know he is such a Jerk prani.. Itni lambi height mai ittu sa bhi kahi daya ka namo nisan nhi hai. Mere jaise tucch jeevo par kuch toh rehem dikhana chaiye but nhi inhe sirf apne kaam se mtlb hai." She said in one breathe.

Damn God! Ye toh bullet ko takkar de skti!

Curiosity grown inside me so i decided to hear what they are talking about.

"Hmhmm right go ahead I'm listening." Disha said.

"Pura time Ms.Sharma why this why that where this where that krte rehte with a sadu face. And you know he is sometimes scary too. More scary than Wednesday Adams lol. Ohh wait wait by any chance they are related or something?" Ms.Sharma opps bullet train said.

But is she talking about me?

"Oh definitely she is." My inner voice replied.

How dare she????

Suddenly I felt someone's eyes on me. And she was none other than my Sister.

Oh so she finally noticed me. Nice. I smirked.

"Calm down. That's enough for today." Disha was trying to stop her.

"But I just started. If you will not listen then who will?" She said in a idk which tone but that sounds childish.

Now that's enough.

"I will Ms.Sharma." I said from behind.

She slowly turned her face to the back and the colors of her face disappeared.

I smirked lookin at her scared face.

.
.
Author's POV

"Hello sir. Do you want anything? You should have called me." Surbhi said with a nervous smile.