°41°

*mature audience*

•••

She'd always been somewhat ashamed of her nakedness even when she looked in the mirror.
Even though nothing was wrong with her body. Her breasts were full in the right manner; round with brown dusky nipples. Her stomach wasn't model flat, but it was flat in a manner that suited her curvy hips.
She was a sight for sore eyes but she never felt that confidence. Not until now that her king was staring at her Ike he couldn't believe she was real, like she had total control over his senses, which she did.

He held her again after stepping closer.
"You have the most beautiful body, amor. I want you unashamed of your nakedness. You're all mine," he whispered hoarsely.

She didn't recognize this Kaden. This lust driven, bossy, dominant Kaden. But she liked it. And they both knew it.
It aroused her.

"Do you understand?"

"I understand," she bit her lip.

"Good," he leaned in and kissed her. "Tell me," he made her look at him. "Has anyone else touched you like this," he palmed her breast and pinched her nipple.

She moaned and nodded in negation. Even though she knew it was a lie. She couldn't tell him. At least not now. Not yet.

"When I ask you a question, Princesa, you use your words, do you understand?" He ordered dominantly.

"I understand."

"Good."

"No one's touched me, mi Rey. I'm all yours. Only yours."

Her reply fueled him and he slammed his lips into hers savagely.
He hoisted her up and she wrapped her legs around him.

The next minute, they were on the bed, kissing wildly as he was hovered over her.
Her legs were parted - knees bent and spread apart - and he was in-between them.
Her breathe caught in her throat when his hand got to that sensitive spot again.
He broke the kiss and took her nipple into his mouth as he played with her wet pussy.
She was panting.

"Kaden."

He bit her nipple and sucked hard on it, using his other hand on her other breast, tweaking her nipple.

"Kaden," she whimpered. "Oh..."

"Such amazing tits, Princesa," he praised her and kissed her breast and it all seemed to have a whole other effect on her.

"Ah..."
He pinched her clit and she writhed underneath him, her hands on his hair.

"Mio," he called her mine in Spanish as he kept kissing, biting and sucking all over her chest with vigour. With passion.
And she was feeling that build up coming as well.
She made him kiss her.

"Kaden...I ...please..." She lost her words when his finger entered her. She mewled at the sudden intrusion.

"Please what, amor?" He

She held onto him as he begun thrusting his finger in and out.

She moaned. "I wanna ...come. Make me come... please."

He pressed his thumb against her clit and she cried out.
"Yesss... More, more. Please, don't stop."

And he didn't, he added a second finger and fingered her like a pro, twirling his finger inside her in a scissoring motion and it drove her insane as she was crying and moaning.
He kissed her roughly and she bucked her hips, moving with his fingers, demanding more and when he gave her more; adding the third finger, she almost screamed.

"Kaden...Kaden...ah..."

"Look a you. So fucking tight, squeezing my fingers, moaning my name. Being mine," he groaned and sucked on her nipple again.