Chapter 8

Street Dance Studio.

All the trainees are celebrating Minha’s debut

All the trainees are celebrating Minha’s debut. They were so happy since the first day they found out about their dance trainer joining HYBE LABELS.

“I can’t believe Minha unnie made her debut today. I got goosebumps watching her performance.” a girl spoke, sitting in a circle on the floor.

“Yeah. Unnie is so talented, and she’s so lucky to be under HYBE. No wonder unnie refused to join a different agency. Because she will get this chance to debut! I really hope we can debut soon and perform with unnie on stage.” another girl said in a pleading tone. Two of them are always here, visiting Minha for dance lessons and they always enjoy the class.

Minha’s influence on the trainees is clear. She’s not just their dance trainer, but also a mentor and friend. Her teachings about friendship and support have shaped their relationships with each other, creating a sense of unity and camaraderie.

“Girls. Do you think Minha unnie will be here again to train us?”

The studio belongs to Minha and they are always comfortable with her as the trainer. Other professional dancers regularly visited the studio too, but it’s just different without her. They were truly happy with the debut news, but the sadness is hard to deny.

The trainees’ concern about whether Minha will return to the studio shows how much they value her presence. They’re comforted by the thought that she might come back to visit, even as they acknowledge that things might be different without her.

“This place belongs to unnie. She will come back anytime soon to visit us. Remember, unnie let us use this place whenever we want. We shall not forget, our friendship was built because of her. We came from different companies, but unnie taught us not to be a rival even though we know that we will compete with each other after we debut. Let’s work hard, and be on stage with unnie in future.”

It’s true that Minha taught them to build friendship with each other and continue to support even after debut. Minha is someone who values friendship and relationship the most in her life, that is why they are close with her.

“Where is ShinAe?” they looked around and ShinAe was nowhere to be found.

“Hm well, I guess she is still sad not debuting with unnie. It has been one of her biggest dreams anyway.”

ShinAe is the closest trainee to Minha among them, and ShinAe is a trainee from SOURCE MUSIC who trained with Minha for almost a year before Minha left for HYBE LABELS.

ShinAe’s absence is a poignant reminder of the challenges and disappointments that come with pursuing a dream. Her dream of debuting with Minha didn’t come true, and it’s understandable that she’s feeling down.

Minha’s debut has stirred up a mix of emotions among the trainees at the Street Dance Studio. They’re thrilled for her success, but there’s also a sense of longing and sadness, especially for ShinAe.