Chapter 9

Their busy schedule is a testament to their popularity and the interest people have in them. Performing on Show Champion and filming for Weekly Idol are significant opportunities for them to showcase their talent and personalities.

 Performing on Show Champion and filming for Weekly Idol are significant opportunities for them to showcase their talent and personalities

Once again, they gained the attention from people. They have a lot to show to their fans as the new group, so everyone is curious about them. What is interesting about the group and the members personalities as well.

Everything went smoothly today as they returned to HYBE LABELS in Yeongsan. About to finish their schedule with a dance lesson before going back to the dorm. Despite their packed schedule, they’re still committed to improving their skills and giving their best performances.

Soyeon PD entered the room with a bitter smile on her face. And of course, only Minha noticed that. “Okay girls.” getting the full attention from LE SSERAFIM’s members, Soyeon PD is taking a seat on the chair in front of them.

“How’s your schedule so far? Tight?” she’s starting the conversation smoothly. “Back to back to music shows everyday for more than a week now, right?” Soyeon PD’s conversation with the group is a chance for them to reflect on their experiences so far.

“We were surprised when they told us about the 5 week promotion of “FEARLESS”. And we just entered the 2nd week but it feels like we’ve done a lot of things.” Yunjin’s comment about the intensity of their schedule shows their awareness of the challenges they’re facing.

“Yeah, but I think, we’re slowly adapting to these busy schedules and we like being busy.” but Minha’s response shows their resilience and their willingness to adapt to their new lifestyle.

“The busier you get, the more attention you have.”

They agreed with Soyeon PD, they really don’t mind being busy. They are just happy doing things they love and it’s not easy to make a debut nowadays.

Soyeon PD’s comment about the correlation between busyness and attention is a reminder of the rewards of their hard work. They’re gaining recognition and building their fanbase, which is an exciting prospect.

Despite the challenges, it’s clear that LE SSERAFIM is committed to their dream. They’re working hard, adapting to their new lifestyle, and enjoying the journey. Their dedication and resilience are inspiring, and they’ll continue to achieve great things in their career.

“We don’t have dance lessons today PD-nim? Why?” a little confused with the sudden change of the schedule, Eunchae asked.

If they know the lesson has been canceled, they could’ve gone home now. The sudden cancellation of the dance lesson might be a surprise, but it’s a welcome opportunity for the group to relax and spend time together.

“Yes, you’re right. I canceled it just now. I just want you guys to relax and spend time together like this.”

Eunchae’s confusion is understandable, given their usually packed schedule.