Chapter 25 (TW)

TRIGGER WARNING: This chapter contains sensitive content related to self-harm.

The dorm was unusually quiet, with the other girls away on their solo schedules.

Kazuha found herself alone, engrossed in a personal Korean lesson. The lesson had been going well, and she decided to take a break, ordering her lunch before leaving her room to get some fresh air. As she pulled back the curtains to take in the view outside, Kazuha took a deep breath, relishing the tranquility.

However, her moment of peace was abruptly interrupted when a notification appeared on her phone screen.

Her eyes widened as she read the headline of the article that had captured her full attention. Her hands began to shake uncontrollably, anxiety gripping her.

Scandalous Snapshot: LE SSERAFIM’s Kazuha’s Alleged Lesbian Relationship Exposed - Shocking Photo Unveils Her Intimate Moment with Ex-Girlfriend During Ballet Training in the Netherlands, Igniting a Firestorm of Controversy Online!”

The weight of the article and the flood of comments from fans overwhelmed Kazuha. She couldn’t help but read through them, her heart pounding in her chest. The comments varied, some supportive while others were negative and judgmental. The anxiety and fear gnawed at her, making it difficult to process her emotions.

In a state of panic, Kazuha rushed back to her room, locking the door behind her. The fear she had always harbored deep down was now manifesting before her eyes. No one knew about this aspect of her life, except for the person who owned the photo. She couldn’t understand why the picture had suddenly resurfaced after such a long time.

The uncertainty and fear of how her parents would react to this revelation consumed her thoughts. She was even more terrified of facing her fellow members and the company amidst this controversy.

A whirlwind of thoughts swirled in her mind, causing her emotions to intensify. The weight of the situation felt suffocating, and she desperately tried to shut out the negative voices that echoed inside her head.

She squeezed her eyes shut, attempting to drown out the overwhelming noise, but tears of frustration streamed down her face. In that moment, Kazuha’s emotions were a tumultuous mix of fear, anxiety, confusion, and vulnerability.

She felt exposed and alone, grappling with the repercussions of the article and the potential consequences it could have on her personal and professional life.

The weight of the world seemed to bear down on her, leaving her feeling helpless and overwhelmed.

Chaewon and Yunjin had just finished filming a TikTok challenge and were planning to do a Weverse LIVE session when they came across the article about Kazuha

Chaewon and Yunjin had just finished filming a TikTok challenge and were planning to do a Weverse LIVE session when they came across the article about Kazuha. Instantly, their excitement turned into concern and worry.