Chapter 29

On the 9th of August, a special day was marked on LE SSERAFIM’s calendar. It was Kazuha’s birthday, and despite their hectic schedule preparing for the concert, they managed to squeeze in time for a Weverse LIVE session with FEARNOT. The atmosphere was filled with warmth and laughter as they celebrated Kazuha’s special day.

After reading out the heartfelt letters from the members, Kazuha found herself choked up with emotion

After reading out the heartfelt letters from the members, Kazuha found herself choked up with emotion. The sweet birthday wishes and the genuine love from her bandmates were overwhelming. They all huddled together for a group hug, their bond evident to all their fans watching.

“Anyway, we got a present for Zuha,” Sakura announced, her eyes twinkling with excitement. “This is actually related to one of the episodes of “LENIVERSE” that will be released in a few hours.”

Eunchae chimed in, her voice filled with amusement, “Yeah, it’s literally an episode about Zuha unnie stressing over something.”

The room filled with laughter as Kazuha playfully covered her face, her cheeks flushed from the teasing.

“Today’s episode is really fun. Don’t forget to watch it, FEARNOT!” Chaewon added, wrapping an arm around Kazuha’s shoulder.

The anticipation was built as Yunjin handed Kazuha a beautifully wrapped box. “So... this is your birthday present,” Yunjin said, her voice filled with anticipation.

Minha, sitting on the side, was recording the whole scene on her phone, her smile wide as she watched Kazuha’s reaction.

Kazuha held the box in her hands, her eyes sparkling with curiosity and excitement.

“The one that you wanted,” Yunjin winked, causing Kazuha’s excitement to grow.

“Open it!!” Eunchae urged, unable to contain her excitement.

The comments section was filled with fans urging Kazuha to open the gift.

With a deep breath, Kazuha unwrapped the box, her eyes widening in surprise when she saw the AirPods Max inside. She squealed, her excitement contagious.

 She squealed, her excitement contagious